• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spider-Man vs Bat Man

Spider-Man vs Bat Man

• Spider-Man

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Bat Man

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Who will win between the Awesome Smart-ass and the caped crusader.
I vote Spidey, because he has powers.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Concidering that the title of this thread is Mispelled.........
Considering.

Taking into account that, by default, DC characters are, as a general rule, more powerful than Marvel characters, Batman's class of villain is infinitely more diabolical and dare I say dangerous and that the world of Batman in general was intended to be darker than that of our tingling spidey-sense, joke spewing friend...I think I'll go with Bats on this one.

The B-Man's just got it like that. ;)

wesker_awesome

Considering.

Taking into account that, by default, DC characters are, as a general rule, more powerful than Marvel characters, Batman's class of villain is infinitely more diabolical and dare I say dangerous and that the world of Batman in general was intended to be darker than that of our tingling spidey-sense, joke spewing friend...I think I'll go with Bats on this one.

The B-Man's just got it like that. ;)
Venom is tons more dangerous than anything batman has ever faced, and Carnage is even more Deadly than that considering He only has 1 weakness (I think it was soncs, but i don't think heat affected carnage)

LordGolbez

I Will Also Have To Agree With The Bat.

Even With Venom And Carnage, Each Of Batman's Foes Have A Chance Of Killing Him. Anyway Batman Fought A Predator And Lived So Yeah.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Venom deadlier than the Joker who is probably one of the only comic book villains to ever be directly responsible for killing a hero? Deadlier than the man who forever paralyzed Batgirl, using her simply as a tool for getting to Batman? I seriously doubt it.

LordGolbez

I'm not "forcing" anyone. And I'm not shouting, I'm typing loudly.

What You Typed Could Be Considered As Shouting Because Everything Was In All Caps. I Know Carnage Because I Grew Up With Comics Sir But To Me The Joker Is Deadlier Because On The Outside He Shows An Aura Of Insanity But He Always Has A Plan And Has No Compunctions About Sacrificing Anyone Else To Get To His Ulitmate Goal.

Yes Carnage Is Insane And That Makes Him Unpredictible, But Because The Joker Is Almost Always Two Steps Ahead That Makes Him Deadlier To Me.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Not to mention that the Joker is scary because he's insane...but he also makes sense; which is why I can't stand slap-stick Joker interpretations. :rolleyes: The guy is amazingly creepy and psychopathic not a circus attraction.

wesker_awesome

What You Typed Could Be Considered As Shouting Because Everything Was In All Caps. I Know Carnage Because I Grew Up With Comics Sir But To Me The Joker Is Deadlier Because On The Outside He Shows An Aura Of Insanity But He Always Has A Plan And Has No Compunctions About Sacrificing Anyone Else To Get To His Ulitmate Goal.

Yes Carnage Is Insane And That Makes Him Unpredictible, But Because The Joker Is Almost Always Two Steps Ahead That Makes Him Deadlier To Me.
But Carnage (Cletus Kasady) was insane mentally, BEFORE the symbiote, the symbiote probable exerted said "insanity".
And did it ever occur to you I might have accidentally hit the caps?

wesker_awesome

Venom deadlier than the Joker who is probably one of the only comic book villains to ever be directly responsible for killing a hero? Deadlier than the man who forever paralyzed Batgirl, using her simply as a tool for getting to Batman? I seriously doubt it.
But Venom is not a cold-hearted nincompoop, he only wants Spider-Man but he is willing to kill anyone to get in his way. On "killing a hero" it depends, when the symbiote attached to Mac Gargan (Scorpion) he killed several heroes. I can't remember where I heard this, but he litterally ATE a hero, has The Joker ever ATE anyone? I think not. I rest my case.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Batman.

And I guess this is also a "Who's Rogues Gallery is the most dangerous" thread...

I'd of thought Batman's, due to the fact that he fights intelligent foes and not just physically powerful ones.

LordGolbez

But Carnage (Cletus Kasady) was insane mentally, BEFORE the symbiote, the symbiote probable exerted said "insanity".
And did it ever occur to you I might have accidentally hit the caps?

If You Did Accidentally Hit The Caps When You Need To Pay More Attention To What You Type Instead Of Putting Something Down And Posting Straight Off. Yes I Said That Carnage Is Insane Because That's Where The Symbiote Found Him, In A Mental Asylum. He Was In The Cell Right Next To Eddy Brock When Venom Gave Birth To Carnage. I Know These Things Sir Because Like I Said I Grew Up With Comics. Kasady Was Already Insane So The Symbiote Did Not Exert Insanity, What It Did Was Exacerbate His Mental Condition, Making It Worse.

But Venom is not a cold-hearted nincompoop, he only wants Spider-Man but he is willing to kill anyone to get in his way. On "killing a hero" it depends, when the symbiote attached to Mac Gargan (Scorpion) he killed several heroes. I can't remember where I heard this, but he litterally ATE a hero, has The Joker ever ATE anyone? I think not. I rest my case.

She Never Said That Venom Was A Cold Hearted Nincompoop. He Does Have The Ability To Come Up With A Plan, Just Not On The Same Level As The Joker In My Opinion. The Only Reason That Venom Ever Killed Anyone Was Because He Tried To Be Like Spiderman, Stopping Crime And Saving People, But He Ended Up Becoming The Anti-Spiderman Because When He Did Save People, And They Lived, They Were Left In Awkard Places And Who Had To Save Them? Spiderman. He Killed People Because That Was His View On Stopping Crime, To Kill The Criminal.

The Symbiote May Have Complete Control Of The Body But The Mental Condition Of the Host Does Affect It, Such As Carnage And When Venom Took Over Gargan. All Gargan Ever Cared About Was More Power So He Could Kill Jamison And Spiderman, So What's The Next Logical Step, Absorbing A Hero For Power. My Point With This Is He Did So That He Could Get More Power And Become Stronger, But Joker Killed Robin And Numerous Others Because He Wanted To, Not For Some Ulterior Motive Of Power.

wesker_awesome

If You Did Accidentally Hit The Caps When You Need To Pay More Attention To What You Type Instead Of Putting Something Down And Posting Straight Off. Yes I Said That Carnage Is Insane Because That's Where The Symbiote Found Him, In A Mental Asylum. He Was In The Cell Right Next To Eddy Brock When Venom Gave Birth To Carnage. I Know These Things Sir Because Like I Said I Grew Up With Comics. Kasady Was Already Insane So The Symbiote Did Not Exert Insanity, What It Did Was Exacerbate His Mental Condition, Making It Worse.

She Never Said That Venom Was A Cold Hearted Nincompoop. He Does Have The Ability To Come Up With A Plan, Just Not On The Same Level As The Joker In My Opinion. The Only Reason That Venom Ever Killed Anyone Was Because He Tried To Be Like Spiderman, Stopping Crime And Saving People, But He Ended Up Becoming The Anti-Spiderman Because When He Did Save People, And They Lived, They Were Left In Awkard Places And Who Had To Save Them? Spiderman. He Killed People Because That Was His View On Stopping Crime, To Kill The Criminal.

The Symbiote May Have Complete Control Of The Body But The Mental Condition Of the Host Does Affect It, Such As Carnage And When Venom Took Over Gargan. All Gargan Ever Cared About Was More Power So He Could Kill Jamison And Spiderman, So What's The Next Logical Step, Absorbing A Hero For Power. My Point With This Is He Did So That He Could Get More Power And Become Stronger, But Joker Killed Robin And Numerous Others Because He Wanted To, Not For Some Ulterior Motive Of Power.
Exert and exaserabate are the same thing. I know the Venom story. Carnage did WANT to kill perple, he never ate anyone though. I know the Mac Gargan Venom story. Ultimate Universe Venom, absorbed Civilians, Criminals, Troops. He was a Mindless Animal, but he was as strong as THE HULK! He kicked Wolverines ass, He kicked Electro's ass, He kicked Silver Sables ass (on several different occasions), He kicked The Beetles Ass, he kicked Carnage's ass, with ease I might add (funny, thats usually the other way around), and He kicked Spidey's ass.

LordGolbez

Exert and exaserabate are the same thing. I know the Venom story. Carnage did WANT to kill perple, he never ate anyone though. I know the Mac Gargan Venom story. Ultimate Universe Venom, absorbed Civilians, Criminals, Troops. He was a Mindless Animal, but he was as strong as THE HULK! He kicked Wolverines ass, He kicked Electro's ass, He kicked Silver Sables ass (on several different occasions), He kicked The Beetles Ass, he kicked Carnage's ass, with ease I might add (funny, thats usually the other way around), and He kicked Spidey's ass.

ex·ert/igˈzərt/Verb

1. Apply or bring to bear (a force, influence, or quality).
2. Make a physical or mental effort.

ex·ac·er·bate/igˈzasərˌbāt/

Verb: Make (a problem, bad situation, or negative feeling) worse.

Exert Means To Try While Exacerbate Means To Make Worse. What You Are Doing Is Basically Taking The Strongest Foes From Spiderman's Universe And Putting Them In Batman's While Not Giving Proper Due To Batman's Foes. I Am Glad That You Know The Mac Gargan Venom Story.

wesker_awesome

ex·ert/igˈzərt/Verb

1. Apply or bring to bear (a force, influence, or quality).
2. Make a physical or mental effort.

ex·ac·er·bate/igˈzasərˌbāt/

Verb: Make (a problem, bad situation, or negative feeling) worse.

Exert Means To Try While Exacerbate Means To Make Worse. What You Are Doing Is Basically Taking The Strongest Foes From Spiderman's Universe And Putting Them In Batman's While Not Giving Proper Due To Batman's Foes. I Am Glad That You Know The Mac Gargan Venom Story.
Wholy ****ing **** close enough!!!!!!! Stop trying to prove me wrong all the time!
Thats because the only memorable DC character is The Joker. If you ask me all other suck exept Bande was a badass.
As for Carnage vs Joker, I think this sums the fight up.

1106637-136_super.jpg

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Dude, I'm sure Carnage has been around just as long as the Joker, so calling Joker "out of date" is hypocritical in that regard.

There are many memorable foes in Batmans rogue gallery, ranging from Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, and Scarecrow to Catwoman, Killer Croc and Clayface, among others.

Both the Spider-Man and Batman serie's are great by their own standards. My favorite Spidey villains are Venom, Lizard, Carnage, Tombstone and Doppleganger. Swarm was fun, too. (I think thats his name)

Top Bottom