• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So what games do you play

Stop

Like the title says what games do you play and does it have co op/online.
Edit add me if you have a ps3 DameBomu

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive Been playing GTA IV an Soul Calibur IV
....ooh and Gears of war 2! completed it in two days with my mate! before it even came out! hoorah!

Hoady

[quote author=Cousintony link=topic=496.msg12061#msg12061 date=1219893394]
I currently play Crash team racing(ps) and well thats it :D
[/quote]

That game was awesome i would love to play that again.

Well i'm playing GTA San Andreas and The Warriors when i've been at my mates house(it doesn't work on the xbox 360!).I will have xbox live come christmas which is like 3 days from now which is cool so i'll probably crank Gears of War 2 online then and whatever else pops up.

Sephiroxas

I play tons. I love all kinds of games. FPS, Action Adventures. almost everything is enjoyable. If it's a game, I'll probably like it. :D

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Tomb Raider
Tomb_Raider_2.jpg

Dynasty Warriors
DW6.jpg

Resident Evil

Clarky

Well considering this is a Resident Evil forum, I'll say that. I also enjoy Rockstar games and True Crime: New York City

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
it's good, very hard on higher diffuculty and very good online, and the AI is VERY good, if you play alone the Bots do a good job and almost never die.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=Nemesis link=topic=496.msg19468#msg19468 date=1231043437]
I now mostly play Halo 3 online and Left 4 Dead the odd time.
[/quote]Same here.

Hoady

Bought Halo 3 the other day haven't really gotten into it though still playing Gears of War 2 online.Does anyone know how to do Halo 3, 4 player coop online i can't do a random matchmaking search for some reason?

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Curently I'm playing MGS4 Online. I there somone else playing that, then tell me your character name and pehaps we'll play sometime.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
im currently back onto guitar hero 3, mastering through the fire and flames on expert.
and also abit of mgs4 now and then.

Top Bottom