• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Silent Hill Revelation 3D

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Well, I thought Silent Hill movies were always better than Resident Evil movies, although they both suck if you compare them to the games they're based on. I'm looking forward for this =) Because I enjoyed the first movie as well, but when I played Silent Hill 1, it was poor in my eyes =)

zombinater007

I watched the movie before i played the game. I liked the movie until i played my first silent hill game which was silent hill 3. Well i think it was 2 but i was young when i played it so i dont remember it

Hoady

The first movie wasn't to bad for a video game crossover so i'm definitely watching this.I just think its a shame because Silent Hill could make a way more amazing movie.Focused Silent Hill 2 style(pfft obviously)its story and all its subliminal messaging would make a perfect movie.Its not just some ordinary horror, its someone challenging his fears(well fears turned into monsters lol) and doesn't feel completely like a horror.Stanley Kubrick would have to direct it.I think hes dead but still.

Not the same story but the same context or style.Oh and 3D sucks! x.x

Valentine

Hard To Kill
The first movie turned out good acctually, taking some of SH 1 mixing it with something new, not folowing the story 100 % but what I don't understand is how the new movie can be a sequal... They made it out of Silent Hill but not out of "The other world" or at least the other dimension.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Story wise i think Silent Hill is great(Both movies and games) but i hope in the new one the special effects will be better...they were God awful in the first...

Hoady

In its own right its ok but comparison wise its a load of bullocks.

It annoys me how they blatantly rip off all the monsters off the game which have no meaning to the story.In Silent Hill 2, the monsters were a manifestation of James subconcious fears,guilt etc so it makes no sense whatsoever for them to be in the movie.Man...it could've been something far more amazing.I'm still gonna watch it obviously

Good and funny overview.I officially hate Gans now

Top Bottom