• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Your lips at the end.

Just... ouch
eek.gif

But pretty pics though ^^

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh shush, you too. Not a single person on this forum is ugly, don't talk so poorly about yourselves. Both of you ladies are very cute. :)

Anyway, this was from my godson's first birthday party. :) And yes, I bought that top in homage to Jill Valentine. :lol:
20862_407007484737_503109737_434029.jpg

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Lol, the homage to Jill Valentine XD!

Gosh, that child is so frikin' cute <333!!! Look how h's smiling <33!!

I wanna eat it o_o

Btw, You're gorgeous yourself ^^

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Caitlyn,
You think you're ugly? Did You know your Beautiful? You need to have more confidence in yourself. I was told I was ugly my Entire life, But I had Cofidence in myself, I know What I have and what I don't and I don't dwell on the bad. Wear what you want to, Be comfortable with yourself and everyone will see the Real you.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Wow LFF and ProtoType, you guys are so beautiful...I'm jealous. Caitlyn, I agree with PTR, you need to have more confidence in yourself, you're very beautiful, in my humble opinion. :D Great pix guys.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
La Femme Fatale;81471 said:
Oh shush, you too. Not a single person on this forum is ugly, don't talk so poorly about yourselves. Both of you ladies are very cute. :)

Anyway, this was from my godson's first birthday party. :) And yes, I bought that top in homage to Jill Valentine. :lol:

woah...you look exactly like my cousins wife...your name wouldnt be jaqueline would it... (ps gorgeous la femme! i respect that you kept your beretta holstered and out of site while around children, that shows character)

ProtoTypeRaavyn;81475 said:
Caitlyn,
confidence in yourself. I was told I was ugly my Entire life, But I had Cofidence in myself, I know What I have and what I don't and I don't dwell on the bad. Wear what you want to, Be comfortable with yourself and everyone will see the Real you.
Well said Raavyn :D (who said you were ugly? i'll inject them!)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Capcomplicated;81479 said:
(ps gorgeous la femme! i respect that you kept your beretta holstered and out of site while around children, that shows character)
:lol: You're one of a kind CC.:lol:

bruno

Chief Researcher
Caitlynrathof, sorry to insist on this, but i think you are beautiful. Everyone has it's tastes, some people think you're cute, others might think you're ugly, but what matters is how you feel about yourself (regardless of your physical aspect). If you feel good and beautiful, everyone will feel that and will want to be around you!

LFF, did you buy a skirt to go with the top?:wub:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
^Men. They're so sweet one minute and want to know what kind of skirt you're wearing the next. *sigh*

I do have to agree with what he said, though. (The first part, not the second.) You just have to feel good about yourself...I find that sexy underwear helps. ;)

LordGolbez

Magnolia Grandiflora;81485 said:
^Men. They're so sweet one minute and want to know what kind of skirt you're wearing the next. *sigh*

I do have to agree with what he said, though. (The first part, not the second.) You just have to feel good about yourself...I find that sexy underwear helps. ;)

:lol: Well At Least Everyone Hit The Major Points Just Feel Comortable Your Own Skin. No One Is Ugly If Anyone Is Ugly It Is The Other People That Have Made You Belive That You Are.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;81485 said:

lol thats how men operate maggie, our wiring leaves very little room for other things in this world, :lol:

ps Jersey girl your cute dont let anyone tell you otherwise, they're just jealous (i cant see the third picture :pinch:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
JaguarsSoul;81473 said:
Lol, the homage to Jill Valentine XD!

Gosh, that child is so frikin' cute <333!!! Look how h's smiling <33!!

I wanna eat it o_o

Btw, You're gorgeous yourself ^^
Lol, isn't he uber adorable? I have a feeling he's going to be quite the ladies man when he gets older. :lol:

Anyway, thanks for all the sweet comments, my lovelies! And I'm certain Bruno meant no harm, but for the record - I did not wear a miniskirt. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
La Femme Fatale;81471 said:

:eek: We could pass as sisters! I love your hair color by the way ;)

caitlynrathof

awh thanks guys. thats nice of you all to say. lol you guys are so funny and all of you are gorgeous.
i gotta say that this is the prettiest forum i hvae joined lol.
ill take what you all are saying into perspective. thanks so much :)

Top Bottom