• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
actually.....it made me laugh. dudu, your're like so hott. i would go lesbian just for you. lmao.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Haven't been around in a while, but here is a pic of me taken the other night.

DarkAlley.jpg

Wesker1987

This is a new photo of me, taken a month or two ago. Thought I'd put my face up as you might see my posts around a lot more now.
16742_1198552016098_1597461564_524206_2431117_n.jpg

Wesker1987

Muhahaha! Check this **** out! I forgot I had this, and just found it right now. Bought it like 5 years ago. sheeeeea!
l_470542302edd42a08dd2a05961d276f2.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Resi Evil Zippo!!! haha sweet, gamestation use to sell those at the front counter I should have stole one! lol now you have found it you shoudl use it, eventualy someone will say, "hey thats a resi evil lighter!!" lol

you lot uploading pictures is making me feel left out so I took this on my phone, haha hows the beard coming along man.. Im getting abit of a tash myself but I heard you was growing yours, you still going through with it haha.

ME! lol

Wesker1987

Nah, man I shaved that **** off, it was starting to annoy me. Due another one soon!
I bought this off ebay years ago man, I'm sure it came from Japan or something if i remember. I wanted the biohazard one because it aint so obvious and only true fans will know what it is ;)
Just been to the supermarket to get food and I bought some lighter fluid as well. yeeeeeah! Let's get this mutha fired up!!

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
echoey;62248 said:
Agreed lol, and AGENTHUNK thats a cool skull cap man!! looks like erm the punishers logo abit.

You're right it is a Punisher cap.

@ Wesker1987: How did you know I'm a member of Fight Against Grenade Spam?

I used to rock an awesome Goatee,
2009-02-20-38377.jpg

But now I am working on something different,
DSCN0928.jpg

And finally a moody still from my location scouting for a RE Short film.
DSCN0943.jpg

Wesker1987

Haha, star, If I saw you walking down the street the last thing I would expect is that you were into video games and a member of this forum. lol.

Top Bottom