• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Really? I heard a rumor about it being dangerous with the monroe. haha Someone said that there's a nerve and if you hit it it could really mess up your mouth. IDK though.

As for the eyebrow, it didn't hurt me at all. I never felt sick afterwards, but then again everyone is different. Just make sure you do your research on where you get it done (check if it's clean, the people are trustworthy, etc.) and you shouldn't have a problem. :)

And thank you!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
echoey;59751 said:
That is a rather fat looking needle stickign out your liip lol, It does look quite crazy lol I took this using facebook! the quality is really crap lol. I dont think I'll get a peircing evar!! I dont think metal suits me lol

chelmo.png

From now on all my pictures will include a gun. unless its a social picture which means I'll probaly be smoking a jay or something. Lol.

= ]

You know what would really be awesome? If you had a gun that was actually a lighter...like in the movie Rocknrolla..if anyone else has actually seen that movie besides me lol.

Aaww..why not echoey?? You should get your lip pierced or somethin' lol. I promise it doesn't hurt.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
My friend tryed to convince me along time ago to get snakebites lol but I never did it, I really dont think it would suit me. I once had this crazy idea to get my rooster peirced but that never happen either lol

for those that dont know what snakebites look like lol
14680SV200728.JPG

Nah, I dont think I should be getting no pericings or tatus, because I have no idea what Im gonna be like when Im older haha I make quite alot of mistakes as it is haha.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ah well, I make alot of mistakes too. I figure, it ain't gonna matter when I'm old anyways lmao. I want some tatts, I just can't figure out what I want lol.

LMAO the dude that pierced me told me that he had his rooster pierced once too. He said it only lasted a week and then he had to take it out. I don't know if he was joking or not, but he said whenever he took a **** or the other thing lol, it went three different directions. That would be freagin' weird hahaha.

And I had no clue about the Monroe bein' dangerous Star. I only go to one tattoo shop to get my piercings and stuff. They're pretty trustworthy, and they make sure you watch them take the needles out and dispose of them too, so I trust 'em.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That guy needs to control his rooster!! LOL! I cant comment furtherly about the matter.

my friend in school did his own tatu's he made his own needle thing as well he looked it up online and made it out of a empty plastic biro pen, he gave himself quite alot of tats before he got a few proper ones.

I always wanted him to give me one haha as a sign of my trust lol, he drew a flame symble on his lower leg because he was abit of a piromaniac, but we both were haha we both loved fire. It would have been cool to have matching tatu's seeing as we were best mate all though high school.

Matching tatu's is what I'd go for if I was to get a tat : ) so me an my mates all have the same mark or something lol it's just cool!!!!

Hoady

echoey;59743 said:
Aweesommeee!!! :pirate: yo Al, This is Epic man. you should blow this picture up and put it on a building or something haha.

Haha yeah i could become the mascot,ride around on an emu and start throwing cans at everyone.That smirk is pretty weird,it looks as if...i'm really happy inside but i can't hide it y'know?haha i'm sure there will be more pictures soon,just need a night on the town.

tremor;59688 said:
That's why I didn't know what Emu was lmao. The only beer I'll ever drink is Corona. I prefer to drink hard liquor though.

Coronas?They say its brewed in mexico when its actually made in australia(for us aussies)which is a total outrage.I wanted a mexican brewing my beer!I've only ever met one mexican but he was the beezneez,seriously awesome dude hey.He was around 30 so a bit aged and i have met plenty of spanish people but to meet a mexican is pretty amazing around here haha.But anyway i'm never fussy with alcohol i'm more of a beer man myself with the hard liquor i usually drink it far to quick.

America's pretty damn awesome if you ask me; but I've never been out of the country so I wouldn't know lol. I was born here and I still haven't seen the whole country haha. The farthest I've ever been is to Texas. Texas might as well be a country on it's own; things are so much different there than anywhere else in the country. I've lived in Alabama for almost 6 years now..I was born in Georgia though.

I don't care much for the city either; I prefer living in the country where it's quiet. And you are very right; the accents are crazy here. Just about everywhere you go the accents are gonna be slightly different. Especially in the South..hehehe I've been told by folks that when they come down here it's kind of hard to understand what we're saying sometimes. Don't let us start talkin' real fast either, 'cuz you'll get lost in a heart beat lol.
Yeah i haven't exactly seen lots of australia either because 90% of it is just a desert where as everyone lives in the bush/hills or cities.Theres just a ridiculous amount of land thats unused.Thats the thing with america its like a million different places in one and everyones accents are completely different where in australia everyone has the same accent or tone.Some american accents i can't handle though yanno the real high glossy type?They like put it on entertainment shows within 2 seconds the tv is off.But i like alabamas style its the"Howdy partna!".:lol:

You probably find the aussie accent funny right?Well i think it is haha mines really strong,the aussie accent is so raw i think its easy for people to understand well i believe so anyway.The aussie girls on the news are really bad..they all sound EXACTLY the same it is actually amazing.Some of them are not even australian but they have the accent.So long as you have that voice you could become a newsreader but its just so bad, i find most aussie womens accents quite unattractive haha.

If you do ever get a chance to visit America, you should definately do it. I'm sure it'll be something you'll never forget. And if you come down to Alabama, be sure to stop by and I'll give you a tour of my neck of the woods haha.
Yeah i'm actually gonna travel the world with my cousin and the thought of America popped up.No destination just arrive and drive around,find some really nice places.Thing is america has so many different nature types from snow to deserts to mountains i just love it man and it would be cool to see the people as well..i've never met an american.Your probably rarely get aussies brewing up there too right?Maybe one day i will visit lol we will go hunting or something i've always wanted to fire a gun!:lol:

echoey;59751 said:
From now on all my pictures will include a gun. unless its a social picture which means I'll probaly be smoking a jay or something. Lol.

= ]

Elmo doesnt **** around!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
LMAO..no I don't think Aussie accents are funny; I actually think they're kind of attractive.... >_____> I can't believe I just said that....aannyywaayy, lol. The terrain is way different as you go from one end of the country to the other. For example, Alabama has a lot of hills and stuff, where as you go towards Texas, the land flattens out. Louisiana has alot swampland, so does Mississippi. Georgia's alot like Alabama, with the hills and stuff. I'm going up to Pine Mountain in Georgia this Saturday for my birthday, so I'll make sure I take some pictures of the scenery for ya.

Honestly, where I live, we don't get alot of people from other countries, besides Mexicans lol. The Mexicans are kinda creepy around here though; the men will stare at me like vultures...almost like they're gonna eat me or something hahaha!

Taken down in Opp, Alabama for family reunion. (bigtime country lol)
SDC13154.jpg

the Chattahoochee river (seperates Columbus, Georgia and Phenix City, Alabama)
SDC12454.jpg

aanndd another picture of me, since the thread is called "Show me your face" lol
SDC13974.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
SDC13283.jpg

A few months back, and the tatts are fake. I still enjoy being a child at times when it comes to fake tattoos.

tequila

Bottle Lover
I love the piercing tremor. It looks cute on you. :) You just reminded me that I have to pop mine back open. I have it on the bottom lip. It didn't hurt much when I got it done. What hurts the most was my nose. I had to get it done twice! One evening I got it done with the piercing fun and the stud slipped out, so it closed overnight. The next day when I got out of school, I went to get it done again with the needle.

I love piercings, but I'm done with getting them. I'm looking forward for a tat in 5 months when I turn 18.

And those who post pictures, all of you look really good. (So many names to put) hehe

Here's a new pic.

IDK why that side thing appears. Imageshack is the quickest for me to upload pictures. I'll post up some with my piercings. You can't see my nose piercing in this one. In the previous ones, you can.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
tequila;59865 said:
I love the piercing tremor. It looks cute on you. :) You just reminded me that I have to pop mine back open. I have it on the bottom lip. It didn't hurt much when I got it done. What hurts the most was my nose. I had to get it done twice! One evening I got it done with the piercing fun and the stud slipped out, so it closed overnight. The next day when I got out of school, I went to get it done again with the needle.

I love piercings, but I'm done with getting them. I'm looking forward for a tat in 5 months when I turn 18.

And those who post pictures, all of you look really good. (So many names to put) hehe

Here's a new pic.

IDK why that side thing appears. Imageshack is the quickest for me to upload pictures. I'll post up some with my piercings. You can't see my nose piercing in this one. In the previous ones, you can.

Thanks tequila :) And I noticed your piercings in the previous posts on here. They look good :D

The monroe didn't hurt when I got it done, it just hurt real bad while it was healing, but I'm sure any piercing hurts while it's healing lol. And yeah, I heard that getting your nose pierced hurts the worst than any other lol. I want some tattoos but I gotta have some $$ before I can do that hahaha.

That's a good picture of you by the way.

tequila

Bottle Lover
tremor;59868 said:
Thanks tequila :) And I noticed your piercings in the previous posts on here. They look good :D

The monroe didn't hurt when I got it done, it just hurt real bad while it was healing, but I'm sure any piercing hurts while it's healing lol. And yeah, I heard that getting your nose pierced hurts the worst than any other lol. I want some tattoos but I gotta have some $$ before I can do that hahaha.

That's a good picture of you by the way.

Thank you :) Yes the healing is a complete pain. The nose is the worst. During healing time, it'll get infected a few times until it completely heals then it won't. I've had it for over 2 years now. The lip one is just rather irritating and gets a lil itchy. I've had that for about over a year. The good thing about lip piercings is that they don't close too easily. I didn't have it for the past month now and I want to put it back in, but can't find the stick thingy. =/

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Omg you ain't lying about the itchiness lol. Mine itches so bad sometimes..I forget it's there and I reach up real fast and snag it. Hahaha uugghhh.

I've been wanting to get mine changed out because I got this ball that has an aqua-teal colored jewel in it, but the dude put the ball on there so freagin' tight I can't get it off without making myself tear up like a big baby. And not alot can really make me cry lmao, but anything that has to do with this monroe definately gets me riled up.

Aanndd here you go, a friend of mine took this today while we were up in Pine Mountain, Georgia:
l_6fb9921e2a664413ba9c39028e77b22a.jpg

A little peek at the scenery up there:
SDC14871.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Why would we kill you? Because you're dressed nicely and seem to be dining in a rather nice place? Naw, I ain't gonna kill ya. It's a good picture my friend. :)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
tremor;59941 said:
Why would we kill you? Because you're dressed nicely and seem to be dining in a rather nice place? Naw, I ain't gonna kill ya. It's a good picture my friend. :)

Heh, I have a very weird sense of humour!
And thanks!

And also nice pictures everyone!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ooooh buddy, you wanna talk about someone having a weird sense of humor? Haha, you're talking to someone who's got one :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
dude with the gas mask haha, that looks pretty sick! There is a army shop in my area, I didnt realise how cool gas masks were lol I might get one haha!!

Top Bottom