• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Angel;59134 said:
And Hoady? I have no idea how we refrain from hurling the little blighters out of the window, never mind not shaking. Especially at 3am when you've tried everything and they are still kicking off...
Hoady;59149 said:
hellspawn
Haha, you two are responsible for hurting my jaw-muscles. It's painful. :lol::lol:

Angel;59244 said:
Ban seashells...*snigger* That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Over here, people are labelled paedophiles for taking photographs of their own kids in public places - cameras are banned in leisure centres and kids play areas. If my kids have a birthday party somewhere other than at home, I can't photograph it. How stupid is that?

And be nice to kids all the time? Hell no - how will they ever cope in the real world if everyone at home acts like everything and everyone is made of sunshine and lollipops? I had a friend with three older siblings who lived in one such environment and the day her brother came home from his first day at high school and called her stupid she sobbed hysterically for about two days. It was ridiculous...
Banning seashells and cameras... the society is too over protective. Yes it's ridiculous. We need to protect us from this "protectionism". :rolleyes:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Angel;59170 said:
Can't stand babies or children, if I'm honest. Mine are ok because I can beat them into submission and train them to be my minions, but other people's kids make me want to falcon punch them all. No, I don't think it's cute that your filthy snot-nosed three year old has just put a biscuit into my 360 disc tray and it's also not cool that he/she has drawn in felt tip all over my sofa. Take the brat away and don't return until it has its own kids and feels my pain.

My daughter (she's 8) does as she's damn well told or faces the consequences. My son will learn the same rules one way or another. I don't have any time for all that "let them express themselves and don't punish bad behaviour" claptrap. Some kids just need a damn good smack every now and then. Gosh I love being a tyrannical dictator in my house.... :D
Well, I guess that makes Steve the push-over parent. :lol:

Haha, well, congrats you too. Have fun. :p

Raider Man

OK this is my picture ;)

n666915132_6071481_1185834.jpg

Hoady

Woohoo!Me and my cousin got a camera expect some normal pictures soon.

haha looking smooth raiderman.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Wwaaatt?? You wanna see my face? *sigh* Well okay :p

cvbc.jpg

Lmao my Monroe was still healing, so I kinda sorta had a bit of a fat lip.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;59656 said:
Bogan and happy.
9118_170051398784_624978784_2783934_1492615_n.jpg

This place saved us from becoming lost in the middle of bloody nowhere.
9118_170063273784_624978784_2783991_6084527_n.jpg

Australia huh? I would love to go there, hell..I'll probably never make it out of the damn States. The furthest I've ever been from home is Texas lol.

Without seeming dumb lol, may I ask what is with the "Emu Export" box Hoady? I see that they're some kind of cans, but what exactly are they? :ermm:

Hoady

Well believe it or not i'm actually trying to get out of Australia!But all up its pretty peaceful i was never born here i guess thats why i have a high tendency to travel.I would like to stop off in america one day but its so big i wouldn't have a clue where..alabama sounds great from all those songs though haha.It probably wouldn't be all that different except for the accents lol but i'd go mainly to some of the nature/landscapes there.I hate living in the city too long...Las Vegas wouldn't hurt though.xD

Dumb?You won't see this anywhere else in the world its like local beer man lol.Emu Export is possibly the cheapest most bogan stuff you could get and the only beer that i drink out of a can.

Oh yeah and in the bottom picture i'm holding a can of coke but they look similar i guess.:lol:

Emu%20Export%202.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
That's why I didn't know what Emu was lmao. The only beer I'll ever drink is Corona. I prefer to drink hard liquor though.

America's pretty damn awesome if you ask me; but I've never been out of the country so I wouldn't know lol. I was born here and I still haven't seen the whole country haha. The farthest I've ever been is to Texas. Texas might as well be a country on it's own; things are so much different there than anywhere else in the country. I've lived in Alabama for almost 6 years now..I was born in Georgia though.

I don't care much for the city either; I prefer living in the country where it's quiet. And you are very right; the accents are crazy here. Just about everywhere you go the accents are gonna be slightly different. Especially in the South..hehehe I've been told by folks that when they come down here it's kind of hard to understand what we're saying sometimes. Don't let us start talkin' real fast either, 'cuz you'll get lost in a heart beat lol.

If you do ever get a chance to visit America, you should definately do it. I'm sure it'll be something you'll never forget. And if you come down to Alabama, be sure to stop by and I'll give you a tour of my neck of the woods haha.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Nice pics folks! Raider looks like he's going for a 'Chris look'. :p

Love the Monroe, tremor! Those piercings are really cute. Did it hurt when you got it done?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
STAR_738;59715 said:
Nice pics folks! Raider looks like he's going for a 'Chris look'. :p

Love the Monroe, tremor! Those piercings are really cute. Did it hurt when you got it done?

Naw it didn't hurt one bit when I got it done, it just hurt like hell while it was healing lmao.

l_f2126cb4597d4586ad36a19a34b827b7.jpg

The not so cute side of a Monroe piercing hahaha.

Aanndd here's another picture of me without glasses lol.

SDC14706-1.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hoady;59656 said:
Bogan and happy.
9118_170051398784_624978784_2783934_1492615_n.jpg

Aweesommeee!!! :pirate: yo Al, This is Epic man. you should blow this picture up and put it on a building or something haha.

Ooooh nice pictures everyone haha. ;) that peircing looks painfulz tremor!!
I aint really taken any pictures of myself recently . .

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Lmao, that would awesome as hell to see that picture on the side of a building! The model for Emu beer...

Hahaha yeah it does look painful don't it. I HATE needles, so imagine how I must have felt opening my eyes and seeing that damn needle sticking up off my lip. It was wicked as hell man.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^Yeah same here can't stand them! I did have my eyebrow pierced at one point. That was like 3 years ago though. I had to take it out because my school kept complaining about it being in. Now that I've graduated and everything though I could get something done, I just don't really care to anymore though. I am thinking of getting my cartilage pierced though! I'm gonna’ wait until I have some steady rate of pay coming in before I do anything like that.

Anyways I guess I'll post a pic of me up. It's been a while.

Me holding a Blink 182 VIP ticket!

101_1365.jpg

The show was amazing! :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I've been thinking about getting my eyebrow pierced...I heard that sometimes people vomit or pass out when they get it done though. They said something about a nerve that runs through there or something? I dunno..I'd get it done anyways lmao. My mom has her eyebrow pierced too..but the guy who did it pierced it too shallow so she had to take it out. I'd like to get my cartlage pierced too, but I'm like you..I need to wait until I have a steady rate of pay comin' in.

Aw man..Blink 182 ticket...lucky :p

Cute picture too Star :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That is a rather fat looking needle stickign out your liip lol, It does look quite crazy lol I took this using facebook! the quality is really crap lol. I dont think I'll get a peircing evar!! I dont think metal suits me lol

chelmo.png

From now on all my pictures will include a gun. unless its a social picture which means I'll probaly be smoking a jay or something. Lol.

= ]

Top Bottom