• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Haha I forgot that he toured with Korn. Weird. It's so random, but so awesome at the same time. He's in movies and sheet now. My wishlist is Conor Oberst. But I hear he doesn't like taking pictures with fans, so bummmeerrrrrr! Side note, I think you one uped me with celeb encounters lolz.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Haha I forgot that he toured with Korn. Weird. It's so random, but so awesome at the same time. He's in movies and sheet now. My wishlist is Conor Oberst. But I hear he doesn't like taking pictures with fans, so bummmeerrrrrr! Side note, I think you one uped me with celeb encounters lolz.
I forgot to show everyone my best Celeb encounter ever! Let's just say he was a bit stiff when I met him, but at least I had fun that night. ;)
View attachment 523

View attachment 522

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I just realized... I had Helena hair at one point and now I totally want it back! Time to get the straightener out! XD

297_1078444726665_6278_n.jpg

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Way to go Story - gettin' me all hot and bothered. :p

Hehe I'll go get the Helena costume put together now and talk about my sister who doesn't exist AND promise you I'll tell you EVERYTHING at the Cathedral. ;) Just... go dress up as Hunnigan! JUST DO IT TRUST ME :eek:

I'm jealous of your hair and I'm a f*cking guy! Anyway, I think you definitely need to start cosplaying Helena now. You owe it to the world!

Also; This picture is ancient!

LMAO Thanks Dan and yes this picture is old! I was 19 in this I believe... My hair is long enough again for me to pull this off... But should I be my own person or just be Helena? :p jk I really do relate with her character the most in the game because she puts family and justice first! My favorite character in RE6 now! :D

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
We should partner up and do lines from RE6... everywhere, and not break the quotes no matter what people tell us! XD
Alright, I've got a confession Story, I'm ready. I got the jacket. Thanks to my impulsive buys, we can now troll around as Leon and Helena. Of course before I get a haircut this week. Proof:
Snapshot_20121109.jpg

At least Halloween will be cheap next year...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Alright, I've got a confession Story, I'm ready. I got the jacket. Thanks to my impulsive buys, we can now troll around as Leon and Helena. Of course before I get a haircut this week. Proof:
Snapshot_20121109.jpg

At least Halloween will be cheap next year...

Haha holy sh!t that's awesome! Now it's time for me to buy a vest, business button down and pants with awesome boots. Next Halloween we must find a way to meet up somehow to pull this look off! I don't care if no one understands next year! It MUST happen! You look great btw. ;)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Haha holy sh!t that's awesome! Now it's time for me to buy a vest, business button down and pants with awesome boots. Next Halloween we must find a way to meet up somehow to pull this look off! I don't care if no one understands next year! It MUST happen! You look great btw. ;)
Oh it MUST happen. You've got roughly a year to gather your gear, and we'll make it happen lolz. That should be enough time to learn the quotes. Though I feel like all I need to know is "Lets get the hell outta here..." And thank you :D

Top Bottom