• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Yeah I was about to ask you your cup size. lol jk

Don't worry metrosexuality is the future. Women love metrosexuals. Or .. at.. least .. I .. think.. they.. do..

Ahah, that's the way i look without any metrosexual additions, like hairstyle or stylish clothing :p

Women aren't my thing, maybe that's the reason for my odd look aha!

Mr Sunshine

Ahah, that's the way i look without any metrosexual additions, like hairstyle or stylish clothing :p

Women aren't my thing, maybe that's the reason for my odd look aha!

Well, I'm pretty sure men like metrosexual men as well! Although men, is a highly complicated species!! Be aware!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think people are too harsh on her tbh (and I despise Twilight), she comes across to me as being really shy and introverted rather than void of personality like people make her out to be. *shrugs*

I love the girl, she was wonderful in Snow White and The Hunstman and I'd marry her in a second if it were legal and she was willing. I've had a crush on her for... forever! Especially after I saw The Runaways... I wanted to be Dakota Fanning in that make out scene SO bad. Great, now I'm all hot and bothered, thanks! :p

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
been awhile thought i post a picture obviously im very excited
533058_3495618870514_492759123_n.jpg

Top Bottom