• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

svp

both of u are far too carried away...shes in my bed right now! SHEESH!! she told me she needed a guy to fulfill her needs....not u two (cough cough) ;)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, so much for asking nicely...

Posting off-topic is a clear no-no here, per the forum rules. I understand a number of you are new here so please read them if you have not done so already. If this conversation continues in this particular thread, I will be handing out infractions very soon.

This thread is meant for posting photos of ourselves. If you do not intend on doing so, take all talk to your profiles, private conversations, or more appropriate threads. Thank you.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Jeesus Christ... -___- Claire, tell your little d-bag to just give up... Please... It's just pathetic now.
Hey, I'm not just telling him this, but you too! Just shut up already and drop this.. ,-, Or at least take this somewhere else, because this is really the wrong place for you two to start your stupid little fights, okay? Thanks.. :)

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Well, so much for asking nicely...

Posting off-topic is a clear no-no here, per the forum rules. I understand a number of you are new here so please read them if you have not done so already. If this conversation continues in this particular thread, I will be handing out infractions very soon.

This thread is meant for posting photos of ourselves. If you do not intend on doing so, take all talk to your profiles, priate conversations, or more appropriate threads. Thank you.
Thank you:)

Ms.Wong

Industrial Spy(;
Salutations .. My name is Ada, Ada Wong .. (;
ADA-WONG-RE6-resident-evil-31112567-448-585.jpg

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Good to see the name calling and general standard around the place hasn't improved.........:rolleyes: ahhhh at which point my image uploader won't play ball......oh well...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
And it's the person behind the screen, to provide even further clarification. So that had better be the first and last picture posted of a character kthnxbai.

Top Bottom