• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

ProflicDream

299400_1611842893215_1150530248_31957019_1790543986_n.jpg
Me in my Mortal Kombat Shirt wee!!!!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
_Device%20Memory_home_user_pictures_IMG00858.jpg

Me enjoying my mojito this summer during my holidays on ummmmm.. Puerto Rico. I think it was the day I got ****** by twelve sailors. *sigh* Good times.

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I was lying to you all this time and that I'm a female. My name is Daniella :ninja:

3rEkEGIaq9lo24u7pvByLQD5_500.jpg

I know.. I'm freaking sexy! :D

LIIIEEEESSS! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!?

Aight, Fallen, fess up. Man or woman? (To be honest, I wish you were the model.... T_T)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Why thank you very much honey. Isn't the first time someone here thought I was blonde haha.

I always think of you as a blonde, even after seeing pictures to disprove this theory; I don't know why but you always come across as a blonde to me. (Not in a bad way, mind you, I just have a hard time picturing you with dark hair. *shrugs*) And you always look very attractive in your pictures. :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's Peta Wilson, she was in the La Femme Nikita series from the 90s
I always think of you as a blonde, even after seeing pictures to disprove this theory; I don't know why but you always come across as a blonde to me. (Not in a bad way, mind you, I just have a hard time picturing you with dark hair. *shrugs*) And you always look very attractive in your pictures. :D
Aww, thanks sweetie. Oddly enough blonde is the one colour that has never worked well on me, aha.

Top Bottom