• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SHIPS!

umbra aeterna

As for real ships: I liked the Queen Dido... yeah I liked that one. Or was it the Queen Zenobia? Well, sh*t I forgot

Anyways. Here are my thoughts on some ships.

Chris and Jill: Get a room you f*cking trolls! We all know you wanna bang each other really bad, so stop pretending you're not into each other! The two of you need need to blow off some steam already. Chris needs someone who doesn't break in a half in bed and Jill certainly knows how to handle the "Big Boys". You two are a perfect match. So I say go and spend some "sexy-time" together. Problem solved!

Leon and Ada: Leon, you either move on and forget about Ada or you'll end up chasing her your entire life.I'm just givin' you an advice, bro ;) and Ada stop trolling with Leon's emotions :p

Chris and Piers: I hate to burst your bubble, but Piers ist dead so I don't believe this relationship has a future, unless Chris is a gay necrophile... Yuck! That's just gross!!! Even I don't want Chris to do such a creepy thing like that 0_O. So a big NOPE to ChrisxPiers.

Leon and Claire: That could work and I think Claire is way much better choice for Leon than Ada. So Leon, you better go for Claire ;)

Chris and Wesker: Same as Piers. Seriously, what's wrong with people wanting Chris to screw dead guys? He isn't into that kind of stuff... Well at least I hope he isn't, that'd be ouright creepy 0_O

Leon and Jill: It could work and I gotta admit they both look good together, but it'd only result in Chris being jealous as hell, then he'll try to throw a boulder at Jill and that doesn't sound really healthy to me. Also, considering Chris acted like a princess with raging and unbalanced hormones, I'd say he def needs more Valentine-Love than Leon now. So Jill don't you even dare think about Leon or you'll get a boulder in your (actually very pretty) face as a Valentine's gift from Chris next year... Just sayin'...
--

well...he thought jill was dead on 5 and there was love...

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
seriously,chris/jill would've made resident evil one epic love story.really.it was in the original script! (which i do have a copy of)
I know! I just want Chris and Jill to be happy and settle down, they've been through so much. I am also a nivanfield fan too but peirce is dead so... It's gota be Jill now.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Honestly, I wasn't a supporter or convinced of Valenfield myself up until I played RE5. I mean Chris acted pretty weird during the whole game and he was quite obsessed with finding Jill up to a point where he didn't give a sh*t about anything else.

But in this one scene... man those emotions weren't fake, that's for sure
Anyways as a male myself I can clearly tell that Chris motivation must've been bigger than 'she's my partner' and that his emotions for Jill are deeper than just friendship. I mean he was willing to let millions of people die for her!
Even the producer of RE5 confirmed that Chris and Jill have deeper feelings for each other, they just don't say it out loud, while that clown Kobayashi (RE6 Producer) said they're just partners :p lol But that was said like 3 years ago. Maybe they changed their minds on Chris and Jill.

But I have to say I was, like most Jill fans, pretty mad that they ignored her in RE6. Everything or everyone was mentioned from RE5 in 6, except for her, although she played an important part in 5. I mean I know she's in rehab now, but could you imagine Jill would just sit there and do nothing to find Chris after he went missing? I find it hard to grasp, considering she almost got herself killed just to save Chris. Any ideas why they did that?

Leons-sexy-hair

I need brain - two chains the zombie
Honestly, I wasn't a supporter or convinced of Valenfield myself up until I played RE5. I mean Chris acted pretty weird during the whole game and he was quite obsessed with finding Jill up to a point where he didn't give a sh*t about anything else.

Anyways as a male myself I can clearly tell that Chris motivation must've been bigger than 'she's my partner' and that his emotions for Jill are deeper than just friendship. I mean he was willing to let millions of people die for her!
Even the producer of RE5 confirmed that Chris and Jill have deeper feelings for each other, they just don't say it out loud, while that clown Kobayashi (RE6 Producer) said they're just partners :p lol But that was said like 3 years ago. Maybe they changed their minds on Chris and Jill.

But I have to say I was, like most Jill fans, pretty mad that they ignored her in RE6. Everything or everyone was mentioned from RE5 in 6, except for her, although she played an important part in 5. I mean I know she's in rehab now, but could you imagine Jill would just sit there and do nothing to find Chris after he went missing? I find it hard to grasp, considering she almost got herself killed just to save Chris. Any ideas why they did that?
Yes I agree, I can definitely assure you that she will be in the next game somehow. If not, she will be in the next Revelations.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

Maybe nobody told Jill he was missing? But she would probably realize something was wrong though because she hadn't seen or heard from him in months...

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Yes I agree, I can definitely assure you that she will be in the next game somehow. If not, she will be in the next Revelations.
I hope so :) Her fate is by far the most mysterious one. And her current relationship with Chris is also a big mystery to me.

Maybe nobody told Jill he was missing? But she would probably realize something was wrong though because she hadn't seen or heard from him in months...
This could be the case, but I suspect Jill was the one who send Piers, because of her current state she wasn't able do it herself. Could be wrong on that one tho. But if you remember Rev2 Good Ending, Claire was talking to someone on the phone, some people believe this was Jill.

But yeah as long we don't get any answers, it's nothing but a theory :/

wanderer

battle master
But if you remember Rev2 Good Ending, Claire was talking to someone on the phone, some people believe this was Jill.

that was Piers. how did you not catch that from the conversation?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I hope so :) Her fate is by far the most mysterious one. And her current relationship with Chris is also a big mystery to me.

This could be the case, but I suspect Jill was the one who send Piers, because of her current state she wasn't able do it herself. Could be wrong on that one tho. But if you remember Rev2 Good Ending, Claire was talking to someone on the phone, some people believe this was Jill.

Right when I first saw the ending I knew she was talking to Jill, I don't really think it could be anybody else. Maybe when Piers found Chris he told Jill about it.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
It'd be very interesting to see Chris end up with Rebecca. There was some unused audio in lost in nightmares where Jill asks Chris about the younger woman he's getting " cozy " with and he's like " Hey! Age is just a number. "

It's at the :36 mark. Anyway, I'm pretty sure she's not referring to Rebecca, I'm just saying I think they'd be cute.

Top Bottom