• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SHIPS!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Okay so this is just a silly thread, but who do you "ship" your favorite characters with?

I'll start with my favorite character Rebecca & who I'd enjoy seeing her have some chemistry with. (see my pun thar.)

1. Rebecca & Chris- Honestly, this would just be so interesting to see. He's not with Piers, He's not with Jill. BOOM plot twist.
2. Rebecca & Claire- Blame the novels.
3. Rebecca & Jill- More plot twists.
4. Rebecca & Piers- I mean... they're close enough in age. It'd be sorta cute. Too bad he's dead.

I'll start with other characters later. Those are just the first few that came to mind.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
King_Harkinian__s_Ship_by_jrapcdaikari.jpg

I'm sorry, I can't think of anything else with a thread entitled "SHIPS!"

umbra aeterna

chris/jill =one sided
chris/wesker= scorned lover
leon/claire=fun but not permanant
leon/ada=can't fight cannon ,guys
rebecca/chris=one sided crush
chris/sheva=onesided crush...(okay,enough chris,now i'm just whoring him out)
billy/rebecca=cannon
jake/sherry=cannon,again and i luv
sergei/wesker=wesker's ma bitch wesker:who's the bitch now? (over sergei's corpse)
-that last one was for sh*ts n' giggles
by the way,i got a few jake sherry fics and all my re fics after that point have jake and sherry.Only two are chris/wesker in the most f*cked way possible,cuz their(non-existant) love can never be normal

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
To be honest, I don't think there's any potential pairing in RE that is compelling enough for me to take any interest in it. If anything my answer would probably be Leon and Ada... but even then, their story hasn't moved anywhere in the past to games.

Maybe Alexia and Wesker.. he does need a nutjob that's more powerful than he is. Or at least was...

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Even though i´ve never played RE Zero, i totally ship Billy Cohen and Rebecca.
I´d like to see Claire/leon take place but i know it won´t ever.They´re just good friends.Besides Claire´s not Leon´s type for the simple fact : she isn´t a damsel in distress... I bet she´s the only chick he hasn´t hit on.
I like Jake/Sherry a LOT.
And Leon/Ada too,to be honest. Better with Ada than Angela/Manuela/Helena/Ashley etc.

wanderer

battle master
And I really don't like Ada/Leon.

LOL CANNOT FIGHT AGAINST CAPCOM! at least in this matter. but really how many times has Ada saved Leon in RE4? and in RE6? heck even in Damnation movie she watches his back. would not surprise me if Ada one day decides "heh my earnings from my missions sum up into 10 digits, guess i'll jump into Leon's life and make him my pet and retire."

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
1. Jill & Nemesis. That guy just doesn't give up until he gets her. Unlike Chris, Nemesis knows he wants her. Quite the persisant one and he even chases Jill throughout Raccoon City, but that's what I call real love.

2.Chris & The Boulder. Chris looks for someone who's bigger than himself. Sorry Jill, but you're a small fly compared to that magnificent giant rock.

3. Carlos & Da foxy ladies. Why? Because they love his accent and it drives them crazy

Last edited:
Top Bottom