• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Sheva or Ashley... who's the WORST sidekick?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
They're about on the same level of annoyance for me, by which I mean they hardly are to me.
I must seem very lucky to some if THAT'S the case.
DISCLAIMER: I've played the crap out of RE4 and have gotten used to Ashley's bull-**** and I always make sure Sheva is impervious to damage.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Everyone is hating on Ashley? I am wondering why? I bet we would be also like ashley if we put ourselves on her position. You wouldn't know how to shoot + you'd be scared of Living dead.

-Excuse me for my terrible English

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Well Ashley is the President's daughter. She had (Notice that i said had) body gaurds. So she can't learn how to use a weapon or how to fight. even if she want to because her father The President won't allow it for her safety.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
I think Asheley the most annoying characters ever.
Like many people here say,at least Sheva helps you most of the times instead of being a burden.
I happen to think she´s great.

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Everyone is hating on Ashley? I am wondering why? I bet we would be also like ashley if we put ourselves on her position. You wouldn't know how to shoot + you'd be scared of Living dead.

It´s not about being afraid ( of course we all would be scared ), but at least everyone would have some other kind of reaction ( kicks, even grab something to beat them up ,anything ) instead of saying : "LEON!HELP!" every 2 seconds. If i was Leon, i´d lose my pacience. XD

There´s nothing wrong with your english.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
one thing that doesnt make sense to me is that if the president dies in resident evil 6, doesnt that mean he is ashleys father or something? or was he like the next president?
No, in Resident Evil 6 that's President Benford and Ashley's dad is Graham. But i don't actually know what happened to grahams.

weskerondope

well i guess he was re elected then, re6 does take place some years after re4 so when i think about it then it would make sense, but on the other hand shouldnt the president be obama? hehehe

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
well i guess he was re elected then, re6 does take place some years after re4 so when i think about it then it would make sense, but on the other hand shouldnt the president be obama? hehehe
Yeah, also Leon and Chris are actually pretty much older in RE6 than they were in Re4 (Leon) and in Re5 (Chris)

weskerondope

yeah true, im not an expert on american politics, or politics at all (i find it boring)
so i never gave much thought to when president are elected and stuff

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Don`t mean no offence to anyone but chris and leon are like babysitters around them, and i mean both of `em. Of course Ashley tops that but Sheva ain`t exactly a caretaker, so accordingly i say Ashley.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Don`t mean no offence to anyone but chris and leon are like babysitters around them, and i mean both of `em. Of course Ashley tops that but Sheva ain`t exactly a caretaker, so accordingly i say Ashley.
But Ashley is SUPPOSED to be that way. She's just a college student abducted by monsters. She's NOT a sidekick. She's the mission. Sheva, on the other hand, shouldn't even be ABLE to be compared to Ashley, yet she is. What does THAT say.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
But Ashley is SUPPOSED to be that way. She's just a college student abducted by monsters. She's NOT a sidekick. She's the mission. Sheva, on the other hand, shouldn't even be ABLE to be compared to Ashley, yet she is. What does THAT say.
It says, that Sheva is not capable of killing two zombies, lol
Or on the other hand, When I'm playing with Sheva, then it's Chris the one who can't kill. They got ****ty Al's

Last edited:

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
eh.... shouldn`t you be considering the thread header? I intentionally ignored all that you mentioned Because i`m just choosing between the options given. I duced up all the logic.
............or i have to apologize to Ashley :}

Cheer

Kamen Rider
It says, that Sheva is not capable of killing two zombies, lol
Or on the other hand, When I'm playing with Sheva, then it's Chris the one who can't kill. They got ****ty Al's

I think that we have established that the problem isn't that Sheva is a bad sidekick. the problem is from the AI program thingy.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
eh.... shouldn`t you be considering the thread header? I intentionally ignored all that you mentioned Because i`m just choosing between the options given. I duced up all the logic.
............or i have to apologize to Ashley :}
Just because the thread is titled something, and two options are given, doesn't mean both options are logical. I could make a thread called "Who has longer hair, Chris or Leon," and give you both options. You can CHOOSE Chris, but the option is wrong. So you can CHOOSE Sheva, but logically, that's completely the wrong answer, and this thread TECHNICALLY does nothing but mislead everyone and talk more sh*t on Ashley.

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Just because the thread is titled something, and two options are given, doesn't mean both options are logical. I could make a thread called "Who has longer hair, Chris or Leon," and give you both options. You can CHOOSE Chris, but the option is wrong. So you can CHOOSE Sheva, but logically, that's completely the wrong answer, and this thread TECHNICALLY does nothing but mislead everyone and talk more sh*t on Ashley.
well that`s what I said in my previous post, i Deliberately chose Ashley as i damned the logic(as per the story line). But i certainly can agree with you on comparison thing between those two, there simply cannot be.

ArabPikachu

^This

Ashley should be contrasted with Sheva instead of being compared with her

BadWolf

All About Video Game Challenges
Ashley was not supposed to behave well in this kind of situation but then again Sheva dose stick with you all the way till the end, even if she can leave.

Top Bottom