• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sherry Birkin will Die in RE6

Jgraeme1979

That isn't her hand that is Jake Muller's hand, if you check some of the character pictures you can see he is wearing those type of fingerless gloves which would make me suspect that it is him examining her wound.

Also as someone else said it looks like the hood of her jacket so would suggest she is laying on the ground injured and being attended to which would make it more likely to be Jake or possibly Leon/Helena although I suspect it happens before they meet up with each other.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Because ishe acts completely different in both outfits. In the Red she is like the Ada we've always known. In the blue she is a homicide manic and kills everyone and takes pleasure out of it. Thats the base of the two Ada theory plus that list the was released early that had everyone's name on it. We also know she was in Talls Oaks based on the the latest trailer wearing the red outfit and also in the China wearing it. Also Simmons told her that he was going to set her up for it all and she was surprized by the video from 6 months ago. We'll find in a few short months. lol
You may be looking into this too much. It could just be a case of mistaken identity. Or Ada could just be the villain which isn't too hard to believe. That's the bet I'm going with till we find out.

that doesnt look like her hand...look at the position of the thumb...if it was on her close left side the thumb would be on the side of the furry collar, not the outside. I'm thinking thats not her...
Yeah, I know now. That was a awhile ago before we knew.

letmelive311

You may be looking into this too much. Ada very well could be a villain. That's the bet I'm going on till we find out.

Yeah, I know now. That was a awhile ago before we knew.

oh ok, so who's hand do we all think it is?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
that doesnt look like her hand...look at the position of the thumb...if it was on her close left side the thumb would be on the side of the furry collar, not the outside. I'm thinking thats not her...
its jakes hand..shes on the ground and hes over the top of her

svp

it seems to be Jake who is laying on the ground under her. look at the fur on the coat! the fur seems to be overlapping his hand. she seems to be kneeling over Jake while he is lying down facing her. possibly injured.

Lonesurvivor2127

There's a gap in history brtween the cutscene and the gameplay in Chris' demo. I thought anyonce could guess that, the cutscene is in a completely different location from the gameplay.
Of course Chris had to have training, maybe some sort of sessions to get his memory back, etc. I believe they'll explain that properly in the actual game.

Well if what was said is true in the trailers the outbreak takes place the next day unless they don't go in right away he'll have maybe a day or two of training. Tho we don't know how far his memory lost goes back but we could at least figure it goes as least back before the the mansion accident.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Well if what was said is true in the trailers the outbreak takes place the next day unless they don't go in right away he'll have maybe a day or two of training. Tho we don't know how far his memory lost goes back but we could at least figure it goes as least back before the the mansion accident.

The cutscene in Edonia is probably some weeks or months before RE6 actually takes place. He has an initial scenario in Edonia, and only then goes to China.
I think Chris probably didn't remember anything, so he felt like he didn't belong to that world (BSAA, fight against bioterrorism, etc) and ran away. I think he will gradually gain his memory by returning to his former life. By the time he's in Edonia, he probably recovers most of his memory and only then goes back to China.

Lonesurvivor2127

The Bar scene takes place one day before the outbreak in China. The out break has already started for Leon and Helena. I don't know If Jake and sherry 's mission has started yet but more then likely. We know that Chris/Piers team up with Jake/Sherry there because of the trailers. So they seemingly throw him into the conflict .

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
The Bar scene takes place one day before the outbreak in China. The out break has already started for Leon and Helena. I don't know If Jake and sherry 's mission has started yet but more then likely. We know that Chris/Piers team up with Jake/Sherry there because of the trailers. So they seemingly throw him into the conflict .

How do you know this?

Lol, I don't know why he said that but the Edonia sections takes place months before the outbreaks in China, and there is no outbreak in Tall Oaks yet so Leon doesn't even know Helena exists. I thought we already discussed that the Edonia section took place six months prior to the outbreaks in China in this thread, I could be wrong.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Lol, I don't know why he said that but the Edonia sections takes place months before the outbreaks in China, and there is no outbreak in Tall Oaks yet so Leon doesn't even know Helena exists. I thought we already discussed that the Edonia section took place six months prior to the outbreaks in China in this thread, I could be wrong.
I don't think Chris' scenario in Edonia is 6 months before China's.
I think the cutscene in the demo is 2-3 months before RE6 but the actual Edonia scenario is right before China's (might be 1 day before or so).

Lonesurvivor2127

Watch Both intros of Leon and Chris during the demo. I was wrong It's the same day. Both take place June 23, 2013 meaning Chris is either rushed into battle that night or more then likely the next morning of the 24th. Which i'm guessing in Edonia because thats when Jake/ Sherry meet and Chris /Piers meet them for the first time. So I think that the attack on Chris six months ago wasn't in Edonia. Because thinking about that the would mean that Jake and Sherry would be running for six months from Ustanak. lol

bruno

Chief Researcher
Watch Both intros of Leon and Chris during the demo. I was wrong It's the same day. Both take place June 23, 2013 meaning Chris is either rushed into battle that night or more then likely the next morning of the 24th. Which i'm guessing in Edonia because thats when Jake/ Sherry meet and Chris /Piers meet them for the first time. So I think that the attack on Chris six months ago wasn't in Edonia. Because thinking about that the would mean that Jake and Sherry would be running for six months from Ustanak. lol

Noooo... Chris was in Edonia the whole time, but the game only starts 6 months after the traumatic incident.
Jake and Sherry's scenario starts at that time too.
Where are those dates from?

Lonesurvivor2127

Noooo... Chris was in Edonia the whole time, but the game only starts 6 months after the traumatic incident.
Jake and Sherry's scenario starts at that time too.
Where are those dates from?
He can't have been or Piers is horrible at hide and seek.lol Piers had a whole Organization looking for Chris. Either play the demo again or find a video of the demo that starts with the beginning intro cutscenes the dates are shown on the left hand side on each one for a few seconds Chris says June 23, 2013 Easten Europe and Leon's also take place at the same date but in Tall Oaks. I haven't checked if Jake's says a time or not. The demo's show at least in Leon's case that Tall Oaks gets infected on June 23. Simmons in the latest trailer tells Ada of how there is going to be Viral outbreak in Tall Oaks and in China tomorrow,June 24th.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
He can't have been or Piers is horrible at hide and seek.lol Piers had a whole Organization looking for Chris. Either play the demo again or find a video of the demo that starts with the beginning intro cutscenes the dates are shown on the left hand side on each one for a few seconds Chris says June 23, 2013 Easten Europe and Leon's also take place at the same date but in Tall Oaks. I haven't checked if Jake's says a time or not. The demo's show at least in Leon's case that Tall Oaks gets infected on June 23. Simmons in the latest trailer tells Ada of how there is going to be Viral outbreak in Tall Oaks and in China tomorrow,June 24th.

You could be right, I never looked at the dates on the demo so this is my fault but I could've sworn that Capcom said it took place 6months prior.

You guys are still debating over when and what takes place? October 2nd is when it starts for all I'm concerned lol.

True. LOL

letmelive311

Couldnt the game coming out in October be completely different then the Demo? Capcom could have just sent that demo out as an EXTREME tease and is waiting to give us the full story on everything when we all get our hands on the game....arg can't wait.

Top Bottom