• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sherry Birkin will Die in RE6

TheWall

In the first trailer there is a hand and a jacket that Sherry was wearing earlier on and the hand is covered in blood. I don't know how to post photos or videos, so you will have to find it yourself.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
This does not mean she will die. Anything could've happened that got blood on her hand.

tr.jpg

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Maybe someone else dies and she was sobbing over him/her and got the blood on her hands.

theinternat

Queen Internet
hopefully she doesn't die, but yeah i noticed that shot in the trailer too. it might tie in with the scene where they finally get caught by ada and the tyrant - there's a quick shot of her getting smacked by it.

sherry is supposed to be the person who "opens up" jake, according to developer interviews, so maybe her getting injured is like the moment he realizes he cares about her or something.

at least i hope. i dun want sherry to die :<

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
there's every possibility she will die..but saying that, that goes for all the characters.
i don't personallly believe she will kick the bucket.
however i also don't believe jake will die either, i bet he doesn't know he's weskers son, he'll find out mid game, and that'll pull him over to the dark side and he'll become the next bad guy.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
*looks at thread title*

uhhh.......jump to conclusions much?

But seriously, as others have pointed out, a bloody hand could mean anything from her touching someone who was bleeding to her having a injury herself. It could even be Jake reaching towards her with his bloody hand. either way neither conveys that she will definitely die IMO.

If anything the new character would die before her.

theinternat

Queen Internet
i caught the scene of sherry with the bloody back, just before she gets smacked up by the BOW. i assume when they somehow escape, or maybe when ada leaves them, he notices the blood, hence the bloody hand.

5ox1b.jpg

poor bb gets beat up :<

i still don't think she's going to die though :p just thought i'd post in case anyone missed it!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
i caught the scene of sherry with the bloody back, just before she gets smacked up by the BOW. i assume when they somehow escape, or maybe when ada leaves them, he notices the blood, hence the bloody hand.

5ox1b.jpg

poor bb gets beat up :<

i still don't think she's going to die though :p just thought i'd post in case anyone missed it!

Jake dosnt even notice the BOW, it must have suddenly appeared behind them and knocked Sherry away and unconscious. But considering that spiky arm the BOW has, Sherry wont be feeling so happy when she wakes up.

TheWall

Jay that is the thing I was talking about. It may be an over reaction but I do believe she will die then Jake will get ****ed off and kill every one around. Not because he likes her but because he loses out on a pay day.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Jay that is the thing I was talking about. It may be an over reaction but I do believe she will die then Jake will get ****ed off and kill every one around. Not because he likes her but because he loses out on a pay day.
It could possibly be the G-embryo her father injected inside her that's giving her complications. Maybe its giving off side effects now. Will she die though? Who knows.

yautjared

nope, sounds more like she will gonna get hurt badly in some moment in RE6 story, maybe Jake will have to deal things alone and by himself, in some parts of the game ..... but, I don't see her dying, she is looking so cool , being a adult secret agent in this game !

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
nope, sounds more like she will gonna get hurt badly in some moment in RE6 story, maybe Jake will have to deal things alone and by himself, in some parts of the game ..... but, I don't see her dying, she is looking so cool , being a adult secret agent in this game !
Jake won't have to go solo...The game is co-op all the way through...

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Exactly. Capcom isn't going to bring back a good character with potential just to kill them off later. Its really nothing else to debate about here.

Jgraeme1979

tr.jpg

Looking at trailer it's Jake and not Sherri that is wearing fingerless gloves, and that (above) looks like the top hood part of her coat and looks (possibly) like a floor in the background so I am guessing she's laying on the floor either dead, dying or injured (in cut scene).

Someone mentioned the urban clothes she was wearing but there's nothing really to say that they don't return to the orther area where she used the tundra clothes, or that the trailer shows the exact order events happen in game.

Personally I hope they don't kill her off but, I'm beginning to wonder...

Jgraeme1979

Sorry to double post, but something occurred to me afterwards, I was thinking about the blood on the what we think is Jake's hand.

If the franchise is to continue wouldn't it make sense for the main protagonist to be Jake Muller, taking up his father's position, Sherry is being sent to protect Jake so conceivably in the short time together (in game and the time scale it is set in) they could form a bond, something happens to her could make him snap, change sides, call it what you will, would be a perfect way to have this mercenary change allegiances.

Top Bottom