• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Sherry Birkin will Die in RE6

Cleona

I would like to say that Leon and Ada will never be together as they never spent time together outside the games as there is no evidence of this and as she is not just a known spy but a bioterrorist and it would be his duty to apprehend her or kill her. There is evidence that Claire and Leon has a pre-existence relationship as she has his e-mail in RECVX and at the end of degeneration he says the next time we bump into each other let hope it a little normale and claire says definly who says they never did so there is more evidence that they see each other more than Leon, Ada. So assuming Leon and Ada never seen each other after RE2 the next time they see each other was in RE4 that 7 years not seeing each other and finding out she is working for Wesker. Ada will just be a fantasy fling if anything.

zeroskaterz92

Has Leon lost an important friend or partner? No.
seriously? already prove the fact that Leon lost his most important friend, President Adam. the one who recruited him to be part in the government agency since 2002 (Operation Javier). President Adam last words that he value their friendship, and Leon has to ****ing kill that dude, shoot him in the head.

Jgraeme1979

Other than Wesker I can't really think of a time when one of the core characters has been killed off, most of the time we vharacters that have been killed of have been the ones either bought in in that game, or ones barely used, so I would guess nne of the 6 playable characters (three regular, three co-op) will be killed off.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
--- I dont....I just think hes had enough and has been doing some drinking and living the Max Payne life style for awhile now and just doesnt give a funk anymore
Lol Chris did definitely have a Max Payne moment.

I would like to say that Leon and Ada will never be together as they never spent time together outside the games as there is no evidence of this and as she is not just a known spy but a bioterrorist and it would be his duty to apprehend her or kill her. There is evidence that Claire and Leon has a pre-existence relationship as she has his e-mail in RECVX and at the end of degeneration he says the next time we bump into each other let hope it a little normale and claire says definly who says they never did so there is more evidence that they see each other more than Leon, Ada. So assuming Leon and Ada never seen each other after RE2 the next time they see each other was in RE4 that 7 years not seeing each other and finding out she is working for Wesker. Ada will just be a fantasy fling if anything.
Agreed.

seriously? already prove the fact that Leon lost his most important friend, President Adam. the one who recruited him to be part in the government agency since 2002 (Operation Javier). President Adam last words that he value their friendship, and Leon has to ******* kill that dude, shoot him in the head.
Yeah, I forgot about the President. So that makes two important people Leon has lost throughout the series.

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Whoa @ the replies in this thread. So leonsurvivor do you still think that Chris is "rushing" into things? LOL. They all are there for different reasons being that they work for different organizations,there main objectives are to stop the bioterrorism and to find and/or eliminate the people behind it.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-You never know is resident evil 6 Leon might have to guard her and they could be bunked up together in a undisclosed location and...

Cleona

I was just saying you cant have a relationship if you don't see the person and for Leon and Ada bunked up together in a undisclosed location he probably will as hes a man but if it actually means anything is two different things that like saying you would not sleep with a supermodel or a celebrity if yous had the chance.

HELLBOY1980

Sorry to double post, but something occurred to me afterwards, I was thinking about the blood on the what we think is Jake's hand.

If the franchise is to continue wouldn't it make sense for the main protagonist to be Jake Muller, taking up his father's position, Sherry is being sent to protect Jake so conceivably in the short time together (in game and the time scale it is set in) they could form a bond, something happens to her could make him snap, change sides, call it what you will, would be a perfect way to have this mercenary change allegiances.
- could be ...possibly jake could be anakin skywalker and not luke skywalker!-if you get my meaning?

HELLBOY1980

tr.jpg

Looking at trailer it's Jake and not Sherri that is wearing fingerless gloves, and that (above) looks like the top hood part of her coat and looks (possibly) like a floor in the background so I am guessing she's laying on the floor either dead, dying or injured (in cut scene).

Someone mentioned the urban clothes she was wearing but there's nothing really to say that they don't return to the orther area where she used the tundra clothes, or that the trailer shows the exact order events happen in game.

Personally I hope they don't kill her off but, I'm beginning to wonder...
you are correct ! look at your signature pic and this one...same jacket the botton strap is in the front inside the hood so she is laying on the ground bleeding!

Cleona

i am not sure if she will die i think its just a intro to the remnants of the power that the G-Virus left when she was infected.

Jgraeme1979

@hellboy - I don't know I still think that is when Jake first sees that, like him, Sherry has genetically altered blood when she is injured and begins to heal herself although in the demo there was a herb (if i remember correctly) so unsure, more I thought about it after my initial post though the more it seemed unlikely they'd kill off the character. Maybe she mutates?

Lonesurvivor2127

Whoa @ the replies in this thread. So leonsurvivor do you still think that Chris is "rushing" into things? LOL. They all are there for different reasons being that they work for different organizations,there main objectives are to stop the bioterrorism and to find and/or eliminate the people behind it.

That's what the BSAA's mission is to clean up the mess and try to safe everyone as possible, while finding clues. Chris is out for revenge and trying to get Blue Ada. Piers even says that in the first trailer that Chris needs to put that stuff aside for the team which going by what we have seen he doesn't. Jake's mission is to basicly to give blood lol

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I'm over this whole red/blue Ada being cloned theory. Since when can a person not change the color of their clothes for god sake? That is her in all cutscenes that took place.

Lonesurvivor2127

I'm over this whole red/blue Ada being cloned theory. Since when can a person not change the color of their clothes for god sake? That is her in all cutscenes that took place.

Because ishe acts completely different in both outfits. In the Red she is like the Ada we've always known. In the blue she is a homicide manic and kills everyone and takes pleasure out of it. Thats the base of the two Ada theory plus that list the was released early that had everyone's name on it. We also know she was in Talls Oaks based on the the latest trailer wearing the red outfit and also in the China wearing it. Also Simmons told her that he was going to set her up for it all and she was surprized by the video from 6 months ago. We'll find in a few short months. lol

Jgraeme1979

And for a 3rd time the thread is hijacked by people going on about Leon, not all of us are obsessed with him!! plenty of other topics about him you can talk in yet this one is continually hijacked!!

Lonesurvivor2127

Yea how could you not? Chris doesn't remember the Organization he help founded/ been working for the last 9 to
10 years. Yeah let's give this guy a gun again and push him into combat. Which the demo show that the date was june 27, 2013. ( I think) In the last trailer Simmons told Ada that Tall Oaks would be attacked then China the next day. I'm hoping it's one of those things where he was in route to get checked on and they had no choice but to suit him up once everthing went to hell. Then again it's a videogame so sometimes logic isn't needed. lol

HELLBOY1980

....Or jake uses his blood to heal sherry ?? maybe theres a strange reaction when jakes blood touches sherrys and a healing factor insues ..hmmm

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yea how could you not? Chris doesn't remember the Organization he help founded/ been working for the last 9 to
10 years. Yeah let's give this guy a gun again and push him into combat. Which the demo show that the date was june 27, 2013. ( I think) In the last trailer Simmons told Ada that Tall Oaks would be attacked then China the next day. I'm hoping it's one of those things where he was in route to get checked on and they had no choice but to suit him up once everthing went to hell. Then again it's a videogame so sometimes logic isn't needed. lol

There's a gap in history brtween the cutscene and the gameplay in Chris' demo. I thought anyonce could guess that, the cutscene is in a completely different location from the gameplay.
Of course Chris had to have training, maybe some sort of sessions to get his memory back, etc. I believe they'll explain that properly in the actual game.

letmelive311

This does not mean she will die. Anything could've happened that got blood on her hand.

tr.jpg
that doesnt look like her hand...look at the position of the thumb...if it was on her close left side the thumb would be on the side of the furry collar, not the outside. I'm thinking thats not her...

Top Bottom