• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Secret dialog between Chris and Sheva (video)

davebusch

look at this video i just took

click here!

this is right at the beginning of 1-1, don't go past any checkpoints, you don't really have to move at all really. then wait for about 2 minutes and this dialog will start.

:lol:

oh, and sorry for the completely crappy quality of the video.. heh

^Woah, I don't remember that in the game! That's awsome, nice find! And don't worry about the quality the sound is fine, that's all that matters.

How'd you find that?

davebusch

haha i was playing re5 over again and someone called my cell right as i started playing, so i was talking to them and not playing and then the dialog started up.

then i thought, i wonder how many people know about that? so i restarted the level over again and recorded it :)

^That's freakin awsome. I wonder what other hidden things are in the game. I never got a chance to see the porta potty easter egg either. You should put this new found dialog on youtube. You're onto something. ^^

D

Deleted member 1428

Whats the dialogue say? I dont wanna and cant watch it cuz I'mcurrently uploading my 2nd RE4 vid on youtube.

davebusch

it's pretty much chris giving sheva a little speach about america and how its not all what people believe it to be

Levan

Polkka. lol
Wow, very, very nice find. With this kind of secret, we may never know if there's also another one like this. D:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, someone should find it all and post it up on youtube, that would be cool, and a great deed for the RE community.:)

teal27

Coolness! I had always heard about this extra dialog,but never had the chance to check it out for myself.
I like that Chris doesn't paint America as a perfect place. Makes him even cooler to me, if that's possible. :D

Top Bottom