• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Scariest RE is the first !

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
djp_phillips;6589 said:
Okay, I have started to get really into REmake and it's so far been the scariest of the series !

I sh** myself when those zombies wake up and run !

The bit in Jill's scenario where you read a diary and then a zombie jumps out of a wardrobe in the original RE really scared me!! It made me jump so much lol

cobrastrike

I beat the remake on hard mode... yeah, still just as scary as ever. Then I unlocked Invisible Zombie mode and I was playing that... now THAT is terrifying. The creepiest gaming experience for me, bar none.

Torque

iNFiN1TY;50835 said:
remake of 2, 3 .. can come now!

i hope that if they do end up doing a remake of RE3, that it has the classic camera angles and shooting system, it wouldn't be the same if this weren't the case.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
iSmooshU;50836 said:
i hope that if they do end up doing a remake of RE3, that it has the classic camera angles and shooting system, it wouldn't be the same if this weren't the case.

Wasn't it already partly remade in Umbrella Chronicles?? I saw a it on YT with Carlos, Jill and the Nemesis

Torque

wolfgirl;50876 said:
Wasn't it already partly remade in Umbrella Chronicles?? I saw a it on YT with Carlos, Jill and the Nemesis

Yea it was, but i would hope that they remake it without the rail shooter type style.

It would be way awesome and a better option compared to what was included in UC

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I guess so, it would be pretty fun :) The Brad/Nemesis scene would be awesome in groovy graphics

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
The reason resident evil was the scariest was because it was an introduction into amazing survival horror

Mitsu

wolfgirl;50630 said:
The bit in Jill's scenario where you read a diary and then a zombie jumps out of a wardrobe in the original RE really scared me!! It made me jump so much lol

Omg definitely !
When I was watching my sister playing, I remember I jumped like "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, KILL IT, KILL IIITTT" during this part.

And when I was playing on my own, some time ago. .. Still the same. " WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING, JILL, KILL IT, SHOOT IN HIS FACE "

Concerning the resident evil remake on wii. . . Personally, I think that the fact that it's a rail shoot takes the fear away :/

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Mitsu;51285 said:
Omg definitely !
When I was watching my sister playing, I remember I jumped like "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, KILL IT, KILL IIITTT" during this part.

And when I was playing on my own, some time ago. .. Still the same. " WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING, JILL, KILL IT, SHOOT IN HIS FACE "

LOL almost an exact recital of my reaction :lol:

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
djp_phillips;6589 said:
Okay, I have started to get really into REmake and it's so far been the scariest of the series !

I sh** myself when those zombies wake up and run !

I agree. The first "Resident Evil" (The REmake) Is the Scariest. The Mansion (and the music playing "in it") is a really creepy setting. :)

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
iSmooshU;50836 said:

Totally agree. :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I agree, I was like, 6 years old when this one came out. My dad would play it; that zombie in that first cutscene gave me nightmares for weeks lmao.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
in arrange mode in RE DC, the dogs jumping through the windows in the different place realy scared me, same with the closet zombie

Top Bottom