• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Scariest RE is the first !

djp_phillips

Okay, I have started to get really into REmake and it's so far been the scariest of the series !

I sh** myself when those zombies wake up and run !

Bringerofchaos888

Yeah, after I played RE4 nothing ever scare's me anymore.

I do still twitch when Crimson head's rum from off screen.

There not much of a problem with Samurai edge and The infinate rocket launcher. :D

p.s the Grenade gun glich to.

alonecrow

[quote author=djp_phillips link=topic=296.msg6652#msg6652 date=1210190166]
Okay, I have started to get really into REmake and it's so far been the scariest of the series !

I sh** myself when those zombies wake up and run !
[/quote]

i agree with this..
especially when you get to play it, when it first came out..

GreenZombiE

Back when I first started playing, Resident Evil 2 was always the scariest for me. Because most of the time I was playing alone and I was only nine. But yeah, since Rebirth has come out it totally gets the title of the scariest. The Crimson Heads are just too freaky.

Cousintony

Yea.. I think the REmake was the scariest, those angles just leave you wondering whats on the other part of the hall.

GamingMaiden

Remake was great. Pretty scary but Lisa Trevor seriously creeped me out. It kinda messed up the storyline in the 1st place but if you played RE:Remake first, I don't think you would catch on to it.

RegeneratorHater24

In my opinion, RE: Remake scared me more than RE4. You never knkew what was going to happen and it had more of a survival aspect because you had even less ammo, giving you the feeling of no chance of survival.

Reaper

I agree the first is scariest. I played it when i was about nine or ten and it still scares me. If its not the first its the third, nemisis straight creeps me out.

Darlinny49

Well the original always gave me the creeps I played that game for 3 months after school trying to beat it, and those hunters running after you was no picnic

Jill Valentine fan

i never ran i alwys killed everything even tho ammo was really scarce at times i dnt like going back and having to deal with them again i suk at doging any of the monsters in re

brunobb1

when I was like 10 years old resident evil 2 gived me the creeps but I vote for resident evil 3 I know that remake is the scariest but I don't have a gamucube so I don't vote for REmake.

STARS!

mastermind

they all scared me at first cause i was 5 and 6 when i first played them and never recovered from the nightmares. lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The remake when your in the Shark room!

residentevil02.jpg

*munch*

Scary!

BMM Punk

I actually think Resident Evil 2 is the scariest since it has a lot of jump moments like the crows busting through the glass, tyrant busting through wall, licker through the mirror, zombie hands

Popo

i also think it was the first, i played it when i was 7 and i was so afraid of zombies i didnt even want to go to the kitchen, btw my kitchen is dark and creepy xD

Top Bottom