• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Scariest Part? lol

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think the scariest part is when Carlos is in the Hospital Basement, you just know those Hunters are going to break the glasses as soon as you get what you need from the room... But then you take it, and they don't break out, so you think "it's safe". And when you're getting close to the door, they jump and block your exit....

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Tell me about it,when i was playing for the first time,he came out and i screamed my butt off.He sometimes scares the h311 outta me!View attachment 25

I know, i screamed and my little bro came in to see what was wrong, he saw the screnn and hes like RUN RUN RUN! and he was tensing up, anyways the neiborhs called the police, when they got to my home we cleared up the whole thing, we discussed how awesome that game is!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I know, i screamed and my little bro came in to see what was wrong, he saw the screnn and hes like RUN RUN RUN! and he was tensing up, anyways the neiborhs called the police, when they got to my home we cleared up the whole thing, we discussed how awesome that game is!

I hope this was a joke, that sounds highly unlikely. You screamed that loudly the police showed up and then went on to discuss howgood a video game is???

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I hope this was a joke, that sounds highly unlikely. You screamed that loudly the police showed up and then went on to discuss howgood a video game is???

really not a joke, and i didn't scream so loudly the police came, i screramed so loudly the neibohrs called the police

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Yeah i got the neighbour bit, but it would have had to have been a long ongoing scream to alert the neighbours surely?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah i got the neighbour bit, but it would have had to have been a long ongoing scream to alert the neighbours surely?

Well not if his brother was screaming RUN RUN RUN...that couldve alerted them further...and it depends on where he's from and how close the houses were...there are a lot of factor tha go into how audible the scream was...

Professor X

His neighbors must have **** themselves.

I had a scary moment yesterday on BH 2 - Going on up to the fight against the G - Larvae with a bow gun (I was going to see how many shots with the bow gun it took to kill it) and realising that when I got to my destination, I was fighting G1!

Oh, F^&%!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
His neighbors must have **** themselves.

I had a scary moment yesterday on BH 2 - Going on up to the fight against the G - Larvae with a bow gun (I was going to see how many shots with the bow gun it took to kill it) and realising that when I got to my destination, I was fighting G1!

Oh, F^&%!

You ever get overwhelmed by G4? That's the wolf-like one....that one was on my ass the whole time. I've actually died there, at the end of the game, having not saved at all, trying to get an A ranking...so it was extra intense, sweaty palms, having a heart attack, kind of gameplay.:)

Professor X

You ever get overwhelmed by G4? That's the wolf-like one....that one was on my ass the whole time. I've actually died there, at the end of the game, having not saved at all, trying to get an A ranking...so it was extra intense, sweaty palms, having a heart attack, kind of gameplay.:)

While I agree with what your saying, I was speaking about G1 and the G - Larvae/Mutant that tears from Bens/Irons chest.

I've done the same myself, running through a playthrough not having saved and wind up getting skewered by G4.

Perhaps G4 is G's most dangerous form.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
While I agree with what your saying, I was speaking about G1 and the G - Larvae/Mutant that tears from Bens/Irons chest.

I've done the same myself, running through a playthrough not having saved and wind up getting skewered by G4.

Perhaps G4 is G's most dangerous form.

Oh, I thought you meant William. I didn't like those offspring things either.

I think G4 was the most vicous. One of the coolest too. It really made the final form seem a bit lame....it was nowhere near as deadly.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

I think G4 was the most vicous. One of the coolest too. It really made the final form seem a bit lame....it was nowhere near as deadly.

I freakin hate it...its hard as hell to fight him because if i remember right youre in such close corners...fighting G4 i mean...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I freakin hate it...its hard as hell to fight him because if i remember right youre in such close corners...fighting G4 i mean...

You just weren't safe anywhere. It ran after you, jumped onto higher areas to get to you quicker.

I hated it, but I also really loved that fight. I actually want to play that part right now.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You just weren't safe anywhere. It ran after you, jumped onto higher areas to get to you quicker.

I hated it, but I also really loved that fight. I actually want to play that part right now.

Well knock yourself out...i'm rutting for you...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well knock yourself out...i'm rutting for you...

I have RE2 on GC, but I don't have it on me at the moment. The only RE I have played in a long time, is RE5.

Probably the best choice though, as it's probably the most replayable, what with the story, LIN, DE, Mercs, Reunion, the Files, cutscenes, just all the extras.

If I had RE2, I could play LeonA/ClaireB, ClaireA/LeonB, maybe some 4th Survivor and Extreme Battle Game, then there would be no reason to play....

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I have RE2 on GC, but I don't have it on me at the moment. The only RE I have played in a long time, is RE5.

Probably the best choice though, as it's probably the most replayable, what with the story, LIN, DE, Mercs, Reunion, the Files, cutscenes, just all the extras.

If I had RE2, I could play LeonA/ClaireB, ClaireA/LeonB, maybe some 4th Survivor and Extreme Battle Game, then there would be no reason to play....

I have played the 4th more than any, but i think the one with the most replayability is actually Umbrella Chronicles...but Darkside and RE5 are both very replayable as well...actually most RE games have good replay value to me...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I have played the 4th more than any, but i think the one with the most replayability is actually Umbrella Chronicles...but Darkside and RE5 are both very replayable as well...actually most RE games have good replay value to me...

They are all worth coming back to, and I will be doing that for a long time. I mean, based on what kinds of extras, really dictating how often I come back.

If I were to only have a single RE with me, I'm glad it's RE5 just because of what it has to offer, extras wise. I also can sit down and play with a buddy, which I cannot for RE2.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They are all worth coming back to, and I will be doing that for a long time. I mean, based on what kinds of extras, really dictating how often I come back.

If I were to only have a single RE with me, I'm glad it's RE5 just because of what it has to offer, extras wise. I also can sit down and play with a buddy, which I cannot for RE2.

I agree, it does have a lot of cool extras that keep you comming back...in fact i play Mercs a LOT...

Professor X

"G1" is William.. G1 = William Birkin Stage 1.

I was talking about both William G1 and the G - Mutant/ G - Larvae that bursts from Bens chest. :)

Basically, what I said was - I was on my way to fight the G - Mutant with bow gun bolts and by the time I got to the boss fight, I realised that it wasn't the G - Mutant I was fighting, but instead, it was William Birkin stage 1.

I had forgotten the scenario I was playing, and I was in for a world of hurt.

Luckily, the Gamecube version lets you leave the room and go back to other area's before returning to the boss fight. I don't recall whether or not you can do this in the Playstation version.

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal

*laughs*no way!the police atually came to your house?!xD

Top Bottom