• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Scariest Part? lol

Mr Sunshine

I've noticed that unlike 1 & 2 there isn't a "scariest part" thread for RE 3. I Don't know if there was one that was lost, but whatever.

So, what is the part of RE 3 that frightens you the most?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
When you're up on the second level of the RPD and Nemesis is about to burst through the window when you get downstairs. That always scares the ****te about of me.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
The very first time I played it and didn't know that you were going to be given a choice in front of the RPD building to run or kill Nemmy. Then when he bursts through the window I didn't move because I thought I was gonna be given a choice... I died. lol

Professor X

Nemesis chasing me through the police station was probably the scariest part for me. Caught me completely by suprise, so I just legged it through the storage cabinet room, through Marvin's office and out of the apartment, lol.

After you're first introduction to Nemesis, once you leave the PD, and re-enter the street's, the game become's so much more tense because you never know when Nemesis is going to come down and hunt you...

sliced-bread-no2

I'd say the first time you realise that Nemesis can chase you through several rooms is the scariest bit. I couldn't haul my ass out of that police station quick enough when I found out he was chasing me. Of course, with him jumping through the window too, it was already quite a jumpy moment.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Any part with Nemesis in it is the scariest part LOL. So my scariest Nemesis moment would be the part where he chases you back towards the parking garage and everything haha. I think that's the longest chase in the game 'cuz he continues to chase you once you exit the safe room inside the garage lol.

Mr Sunshine

So I'm safe in assuming that Nemmy has made us change our pampers at some point? lol

Jill has made me change my pampers as well but for different reasons.

Anyway, I agree that every part with Nemesis is scary and the part where he breaks that window must by far the scariest for almost everyone!

If there is a scene that scared me as well but without him I'd say it was when you return to down town and the crows break through the bus!

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I think the scariest part to me was when you first enter the hospital. A little cutscene (kind of?) occurs that shows a couple zombies walking around slowly, then out of nowhere, a hunter jumps from behind the corner and slashes the zombies head clean off. lol

I don't think the parts where Nemesis pops out and runs after you were really scary. I'd say...more of just a little adrenaline rush. :)

Here's the video (at around 3:00). But I could swear I remember the hunter slicing the zombie's head off. In this video, that doesn't happen. The head stays intact. Am I remembering wrong or were there two different versions of some sort?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I think the scariest part to me was when you first enter the hospital. A little cutscene (kind of?) occurs that shows a couple zombies walking around slowly, then out of nowhere, a hunter jumps from behind the corner and slashes the zombies head clean off. lol

I don't think the parts where Nemesis pops out and runs after you were really scary. I'd say...more of just a little adrenaline rush. :)

Here's the video (at around 3:00). But I could swear I remember the hunter slicing the zombie's head off. In this video, that doesn't happen. The head stays intact. Am I remembering wrong or were there two different versions of some sort?

I've never seen that happen in my RE3...he always loses his head LOL.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yeah, it's weird. Well, I looked into it and he's playing the GameCube port of the game, so I'm guessing this port is probably edited to be less gory.

I've got it on the Gamecube too...I wonder if there are two different versions, or something like that.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Maybe he took the saying, "He'd lose his head if it weren't glued on!" a little too seriously, eh?

Top Bottom