• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saddest Movie Moments

Feng-Hi

Moulin Rouge, after all that (even thought he tells you at the start)....she *spoilers* So sad!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
wpstudart;53977 said:
The Pursuit of Happyness is the saddest movie ever, you feel like you're blessed when you see it.
I agree; I watched this movie for my first year Social Work class... the part where they're sleeping in the bathroom of the subway/train station tears me to pieces. I like Seven Pounds as well... it's with the same director and Will Smith- the ending to that one chokes me up.

And when Angel dies in RENT. :(

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
End of Meet Joe Black
+ End of Ginger Snaps
+ End of The Sixth Sense

= :'(

Also, in RE Extinction...

... when Carlos sacrifices himself!!! :'(

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
LOL yeah I know xD

But if you look at the movies like it is its own universe, then it was sad :(

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Hmmm still not seeing the emotional side ha, maybe if i wasn't so repulsed by the film it might be a little bit sad

aintnoscrub

Premium
Alot of people used to say i should be bothered by bambi's mothers death, but it didn't effect me..probably because in the back of my mind i knew it wasn't real, even the slightest bit real

teal27

I don't cry easily in movies, really. But I do have my tight-throat, bleary-eyed moments. :unsure:

Some movie scenes that produce such a reaction are:

Mufasa's death (The Lion King)-Yeah, I know, it's a cartoon.:blink:

The Last of the Mohicans (1992 version of the movie). Assorted scenes throughout this movie are incredibly depressing and sad.

When Sam is killed (I Am Legend). UGH! I can hardly watch this movie; it's too disturbing and depressing.

Hoady

Some horror movies man.They don't make me sad not one bit at all, but some of these movies are ridiculous the people making them are warped.Not everything i mean movies like old style freddy crougar and stuff aren't bad, its just pointless movies like SAW.I haven't watched it but i don't see how people find entertainment in watching people getting killed fully psychologically,cutting other peoples legs off etc.Its boring and gross.

Well for an actual movie moment, i guess in Rambo 2 where Rambos newly found vietnamese girlfriend dies and he goes insane lol.I felt his pain man!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I think Carrie is a sad movie. I really wanted her to be Prom Queen and stand up to her mum forever and be wonderful!! Then it all went wrong :( It upsets me everytime

aintnoscrub

Premium
its really creepy at the end, when she comes home from prom all covered in blood, and she walks up stairs, and if you look closely her mothers standing there hidden in the background with a nasty look on her face.
right before she gets in the bath.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Wow, never noticed that!! How creepy.

Her mum reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church. Saying a girl is evil just for menstruating is pretty harsh. It's not like she could help it, lol

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
District 9, when Wickus is helping Christopher, and tells him to run and Christopher tells him he won't, but gives in and tells him '3 years. I promise'.

Popo

the end of mgs4 almost made me cry, cause snake's all depressed and he shoots himself, but you only hear the shot, the screen is all black when you hear the shot and then sad music playing, but after the credits ended you can see that he wasnt dead, he didnt have the courage to kill himself

Top Bottom