• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised S.T.A.R.S. Members

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Alpha Team

Albert Wesker
Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine
Barry Burton
Joesph Frost
Brad Vickers

Bravo Team

Enrico Marini
Rebecca Chambers
Richard Aiken
Kenneth Sullivan
Forest Speyer
Edward Dewey
Kevin (Dont Know Last Name) :)

It's Kevin Dooley, and you're alright not knowing his last name, as he isn't even a STARS member, just filling in, Edward is Bravo's actual pilot.

@STARS Valentine, Becca wasn't in the group pic cuz she hadn't joined yet, so yes, you're right.

@Tequila, yeah, the rain, I hadn't even considered that for some reason.:) As for RE4, it certainly wasn't bright, possibly later in the even, to the point where him being unconscious for a few hours(wasn't it 6 or so?) would leave it dark outside.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Haha...man i love this...i spend a lot of time looking at that photo in RE2...idk why, but i think its reallly cool...awesome thread my man...

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
No, don't you remember, Wesker comes in and saves you at the last second too, then he & Chris reflected on that moment & were great friends.:)

Yeah Chris gets squished regardless.:)
NO.. Barry comes to the door and yells "Jill is that you?" and Chris says "No Barry its me Chris" and Barry kicks the door down and sees Chris and says "You were my ol partner ya know" and throws a sandwich in his face... then runs away as the ceiling crushes Chris. Then Wesker gets mad because Barry took his sandwich and wasted it and.... just play the game you will see:p

I wonder how different the Story would have turned out if you Played as one of the other STARS members.

Enrico Marini would have been interesting, he wound up a lot of places, like Umbrella's factory.

Wish I could have played as Barry.. it would have made sence to have Barry's story as an unlockable story in my opinion. Then you could see what Barry had to go through being ordered around by Wesker and everything.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
Thank you for making this. I plan to write a CYOA and I had no clue of who all the members were. Thanks very much. Funny how brad only had pics of his death

Top Bottom