• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised S.T.A.R.S. Members

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
So we know about most of the STARS members, but why don't we really take a look & appreciate each & everyone...
STARSmembers.jpg

Alpha Team-

Albert Wesker
AlbertWesker-1.jpg

Barry Burton
BarryBurton.jpg

Chris Redfield
ChrisRedfield.jpg

Jill Valentine
JillValentine.jpg

Joseph Frost
JosephFrost.jpg

Brad Vickers
BradVickers-1.jpg

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Bravo Team-

Enrico Marini
EnricoMarini.jpg

Forest Speyer
ForestSpeyer.jpg

Richard Aiken
RichardAiken.jpg

Kenneth J. Sullivan
KennethJSullivan.jpg

Rebecca Chambers
RebeccaChambers.jpg

Edward Dewey
EdwardDewey.jpg

And R.P.D. Member who participated as the main pilot for Bravo Team during the the incident at Arklay:
Kevin Dooley
KevinDooley.jpg

STARSbadge.jpg

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
rathit;43124 said:
Im pretty Sure Kenneth is alpha.

I just put this whole shindig together, I thought I would get more credibility than that....

He is from Bravo, otherwise why would he be standing behind Rebecca on July 23rd?
BravoTeamRE0.jpg

Which is why he is in the Spencer Estate before Alpha arrives, hence the gunfire...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Cool thread you got a nice shindig!! I'll give you credibility lol :p
I like the picture of the team, good find haha its cool looking at all the pictures to see how similar they all look to the original picture lol

Trinity

Nice work! Bravo!
Unfortunately I haven't played RE 0,so maybe because of that I can't appreciate the Bravo team fully :(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
echoey;43154 said:
Cool thread you got a nice shindig!! I'll give you credibility lol :p
I like the picture of the team, good find haha its cool looking at all the pictures to see how similar they all look to the original picture lol

Thanks Trinity, Echoey, & Jon.:)

Yeah I thought it would be really nice seeing what they looked like, in different appearances, as well as compared to their photo from the famous STARS portrait that is hanging in the STARS office.:)

Chris & Jill of course had the advantage of having a badge to use for their pics, but it was mostly pretty even, although the only good pics of Brad were when he was getting harassed by Nemesis...but I feel pretty good about the Bravo one, since we never got to see much from them.:)

ValentineFan

Very good! lol, in that team pic, everyone is all smiley except for Wesker,:D We never really find out a lot about some of the Bravo team members, it would be nice if they made a game with the S.T.A.R.S. adventures before the mansion incident.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
ValentineFan;43248 said:
Very good! lol, in that team pic, everyone is all smiley except for Wesker,:D We never really find out a lot about some of the Bravo team members, it would be nice if they made a game with the S.T.A.R.S. adventures before the mansion incident.

Enrico & Barry didn't seem to be smiling either, I bet Enrico was probably ****ed about how Barry or Chris might replace him as Bravo Team Captain....

Also, a game about the adventures of STARS members before the Mansion Incident would be....well it wouldn't really be an RE game...maybe someone should just mod some Rainbow Six stuff and make them look like STARS members.:)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Awesome work there. :)

Kind of brutal for Brad's pictures... Don't you think? Well, unless there aren't exactly any good pictures of him except for that. :p

^Tis a shame really. I really liked Brad and Joseph. I know they were both only in the series for like two seconds, but even with their small appearances, something about them. They seem like really cool guys.

I think Brad's cowardness is exaggerated to a very high level. From fics to comments on Youtube. In fanfictions 98% of the time he is always getting bossed around or acting like a wuss over little things, other guys talking down to him and they portray him as this sorry excuse for a human being that has no backbone. And yes I know that his bio saids that he ws given the name chicken heart because of "His fear of dying and lack of enthusiam for rushing into danger." But guys come one that's most people. Sure he was on a swatlike team but he was the damn pilot and comp expert he probably didn't have to deal with all that combat stuff. (Hence why he was still in the plane in the first place.)

Reread his bio carefully. His FEAR OF DYING, not fear of fighting back if another dude calls him a name, not fear of talking to a woman, not fear looking another guy in the eye, or arm wrestling like i've seen depicted in so many fics featuring him.

Lack of enthusiasm for rushing into danger: Im sorry, but not many people I know are eager to jump into a gunfight or a pack of strong ass dogs that clearly arn't normal. Im not saying Brad was right for leaving the team hanging like that, but in reality most people probably would have left too. (Im not so sure what I would have done, id have to be in that situation.) And hey he DID come back.

Im pretty sure if Nemesis jumped in front of you, a giant ass monster sent to distroy you and your co-workers saying your teams name for gawd sakes, im pretty sure you wouldn't be all macho. EXCUSE Brad for being the most realistic character in the series.

As for Joseph, im sad to see that like Brad, his mere exsistance in the series was to be made an example of, to show the capabilities of a BOW.

I'll speak more of some others later, but this post has gone on long enough. ^^

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hmmm, well I never personally gave Brad much though...so that is a nice little rant.:)

I also would have liked to see some more of Joseph, but I think how you described his little appearance pretty much sums it up...

And on Brad again, I kind of wished he was in UC, but since they didn't follow the story, Jill didn't show up at RPD until right before the city was annihilated.:(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;43947 said:
Yeah, that's sucks UC left alot out of the remade scenes.

Yeah, some can be blamed on Capcom's infamous laziness, which shows because Brad not showing up was a result of them wanted to reuse Outbreak levels, and that was a result of them not wanting to remake the environments from RE3.:(

And im not a fan of Barry, but alot of people were like "WTF" to his absence.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I didn't love Barry, but he was cool though, and I was dissapointed by his absense...not only was he not in the Mansion Incident, according to UC, but he wasn't even mentioned excpept for a few documents...

This also goes to prove the non-canonness of UC's version of RE1 & RE0, which is why I can dismiss that junk.:) Some of it is okay though, like it shows Wesker inject himself with P30, and seeing Billy smack an monkey with his cuffs, as well as all of the scenes with Jill & Carlos.:)

ResidentZelda

Ok first of all....Why the hell I'm not in the list?! I'm a S.T.A.R.S. member too!!!

Also Barry is an awesome character! He's the guy that has cheesier one lines than Leon! "You almos became a Jill Sandwich!", "I hope is not Chris's blood!". C'mon!

L

Lurker
i didnt go to the jill sandwich part the way i played. I just somehow passed it up i guess

Top Bottom