• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Rumour: Resident Evil 7 to be announced at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Not an opinion... I proved your retirement concept to be invalid. You never spoke a word of it, just ignored it, like always.
You didn't prove anything...Just like you said, we won't know until Capcom says so. So until we have confirmation from THEM, according to you, we flat don't know. It's a Schrodinger's Cat essentially. She is both Active and Retired until Capcom says otherwise, which you would HAVE to believe based on this sentence stated by YOU here:
Not being used doesn't equal being removed. If Capcom flat out said, we're done with these characters, had them retire in-game, or killed them off... then you can assume they're removed until further notice.

So Conversely, you would ALSO have to believe she is only in use if Capcom states as such. Which Capcom has not done. No matter what, you and I are jumping to conclusions with no proof based on YOUR view of things, they just happen to be OPPOSITE conclusions.

Turo602

The King of Kings
You didn't prove anything...Just like you said, we won't know until Capcom says so. So until we have confirmation from THEM, according to you, we flat don't know. It's a Schrodinger's Cat essentially. She is both Active and Retired until Capcom says otherwise, which you would HAVE to believe based on this sentence stated by YOU here:

So Conversely, you would ALSO have to believe she is only in use if Capcom states as such. Which Capcom has not done. No matter what, you and I are jumping to conclusions with no proof based on YOUR view of things, they just happen to be OPPOSITE conclusions.

That's my WHOLE point. You're the one who went to the extreme opposite opinion that she's retired, can't come back, given closure, gone for good, because to YOU that was Capcom's intention with Degeneration. My point is that you can't write her off based on that. For you to say she is retired is saying that she has been completely removed, as your definition suggests, when really, she's just not in use. She's not off the table of possibility. No one is, not even Wesker. But since Wesker died, he's as you would say, currently retired as stated by Capcom, which is something they haven't said about anyone else. His death could put us at that assumption. And I say assumption because he CAN still come back. I have not once said she is coming back, just that she could. Also, like I've said before, Capcom has expressed interest in using Billy and Rebecca. They haven't written them out. Even Barry for that matter, seeing as he was going to be part of RE5. Clearly, those characters haven't been completely forgotten. So yes, they have come out and said it.

Last edited:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
unflappable_zps9014b8e5.gif

Ah, it's always the usual suspects doing the next pain in the ass thing around here. Really disappointing considering I've been really happy with what I've seen from y'all the past couple months. But all good things must come to an end though, eh?

Whatever. It's no one's first rodeo - you ought to know the rules by now. Warnings will be dished out accordingly. Thread locked until we can cool our sh!t.

Diplomacy, friends, will serve you well. An important skill to learn - trust me on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom