• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Resident evil VILLAGE leak, trailer ecc

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

mert20004

I've seen the leaks and imo the game is gonna be generic just like re7 was.

The worst part about them is the ending where chris retires to raise someone along with time skip which will make the characters extremely old. Honestly ı especially didnt like this part the most; ı mean he didnt retire in re6 to honor his fallen comrades including piers to continue his fight with bioterrorism but in re8; he's gonna retire cause someone said so just for the sake of taking care of a little girl, uhm really? That's so lame. Plus where's jill or claire? If he's gonna retire; then at least involve one of those characters.

Last edited:

Alexis Evanz Reider

Legendary survivor
Lots of personal information like NDAs, sales reports and employee information is in there. All in all they stole 1 TB of data but haven't released it all. It's likely they'll sell some of it since their main motive is money
https://ragnarleaks.top/?068vV05uS2GCgqa
Archive: https://archive.md/m1szg
Archive 11/18/2020 : https://archive.md/DkRro
Archive 11/19/2020: https://archive.md/PRCGy

What they have released for free has:
>DMC 2 source
>RE8 village details
>Monster Hunter Rise coming to PC
>Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles source
>RE4 VR
>New Shooter Multiplayer game titled "SHIELD" geared towards streamers
>New Switch exclusive IP under the codename "GUILLOTINE"
>Stadia paid Capcom $10 million USD to put RE7 and RE8 on the platform. Sony paid $5 million USD for VR/timed DLC/demo exclusivity
>Monster Hunter: Stories 2 details
>New Ace Attorney (DGS) compilations for switch and PS4

Crapcom is going the desperation way, pandering to streamers and SJWs.

pic related #1 is Umbrella Chronicles map pic related
pic1.png

#2 is details about unannounced game known only as SHIELD (1203 is release date) pic related
pic2.png

#3 and 4 is more details about the upcoming game SHIELD
pic3.png

pic4.png

They are going full marxist.

There is a powerpoint presentation talking about how CAPCOM can become more politically correct as they grow in recognition around the world. All 21 slides are in Japanese but they have been translated to english.

>Political Correctness and Points to Consider in Creating Advertising Materials
>Political Correctness, as the Capcom brand is becoming more and more well-known overseas. Using politically and socially fair and neutral words and phrases is growing rapidly in importance.
>We are required to be conscious of using fair and equitable language and terms that do not include social discrimination or prejudice due to appearance, occupation, gender, culture, race, ethnicity, faith, ideology, health/disability, age, marital status or LGBT.
>The most recent example is the "Black Lives Matter" movement (a global demonstration against police brutality against African Americans).
>In addition, the number of areas and PR/advertising materials (trailers and art) that need to be created with caution in each region and in the production of PR/advertising materials (trailers and art) is increasing, so the guidelines will be mielized again.
>In particular, the number of players with diverse backgrounds, tastes and sensitivities is increasing as our titles have grown in sales globally.
>More attention is needed.
>Food x religious taboos (be careful of Arabic localisation)
>Foods that Muslims (i.e., Muslims) avoid that require special attention: "pork," "alcohol," "blood," and "meat that has not been properly processed religiously.
slide1.png

slide02.png

slide03.png

slide04.png

slide05.png

slide06.png

slide07.png

slide08.png

slide09.png

slide010.png

this may contain spoilers. so if you didn't read @JakeSherry PM , do not read it.

i am Muslim and i do remember in RE5, Gold edition , lost in nightmare scenario , there were books in Spencer mansion , which Muslim fellows said there were Muslim's holly book (Quran)and it was considered an insult . guess there was protest against it, i am not sure. so guess that part they were consider Muslims, was coming from that conflict.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Just read the spoilers and all I can say is wow, just wow, it PAINS me to see the series dropped off the cliff and splattered narrative wise with such a story, this is basically a ****ty copy of the plot Silent Hill 1 and Silent Hill 3 which even as a fan of those game's I feel its a great shame that Capcom could not come up with something original/better, this is just flat out terrible and I haven't felt this scared for the series moving forward than I do now, thanks to RE3 remake and now this I'm honestly losing all hope that Capcom can handle this series proper.

@mert20004

It would be a good idea to wrap your post in a spoiler tag

Kingxx

I am delighted with the PoE game and as in every game it is known that buy poe orbs is the most important. I had a few approaches to this game and at the beginning I wasn't doing very well but it was because I didn't buy poe orbs. My last attempt turned out to be a bull's eye thanks to the buy poe orbs. Now I know how it all works and the moment I see my poe orbs run out of buy poe orbs

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I think that Capcom having an ethics team to avoid lawsuits is a pretty smart idea. As the HR person for my company, I can tell you that you want to have clear definitions of what is right and wrong... especially when it comes to religious and sexual interpretations. I mean, is anything they say that controversial? If you make women sexy - also make sexy men. Everyone can appreciate that I think. Treat LGBTQ+ characters the same as any other character? That's just common sense. I don't think they've done any sort of pandering in that document. They're just protecting their properties which every major corporation will do.

The only notable part is that they note that some countries are still uncomfortable with homosexuality. So, I guess if they are going to include gay characters at all, they have to ensure they have a version where the characters are just friends in Northern Africa (where being gay is a prisonable offense). Give the game the old Sailor Moon makeover.

D

Deleted member 21244

I think that Capcom having an ethics team to avoid lawsuits is a pretty smart idea. As the HR person for my company, I can tell you that you want to have clear definitions of what is right and wrong... especially when it comes to religious and sexual interpretations. I mean, is anything they say that controversial? If you make women sexy - also make sexy men. Everyone can appreciate that I think. Treat LGBTQ+ characters the same as any other character? That's just common sense. I don't think they've done any sort of pandering in that document. They're just protecting their properties which every major corporation will do.

The only notable part is that they note that some countries are still uncomfortable with homosexuality. So, I guess if they are going to include gay characters at all, they have to ensure they have a version where the characters are just friends in Northern Africa (where being gay is a prisonable offense). Give the game the old Sailor Moon makeover.
Agree, i think what capcom says there it's pretty normal, i guess every company did this, but we just didn't know about it

JakeSherry

From a leaked video of Chris and his squad talking about what happened with Mia. It doesn’t make much sense and it seems to be a bit out of sequence, but it goes like this:

Soldier 1: “Situation’s unfolding captain, Ethan Winters is dead and Miranda has Rose. We’ll get her captain. The squad’s ready for you.”

*Chris is in his car scrolling through a phone with photos of Mia’s shooting. He seems to be talking over a radio.

Chris: “N2 explosives armed. There’s enough here to blow the entire village sky high. Not before I end Miranda, i’m not taking any more chances, i’m going in.”

Soldier 2: “Goddamn...it really is you.”

Chris: “She changed her appearance and pretended to be Mia. It seems she also survived being shot so now i’m here to finish the job. I gotta say, i’m surprised you made it this far. It’d be a shame if something happened to you now...”

*He sees a picture of the crash from the trailer and of Ethan’s body looking very much like before he wakes up.

“...what the hell were they thinking? Pick up the rest of the squad. Plot a course for BSAA Europe HQ. Someone’s gotta pay.”

Chris: “Goddammit when does it end?”

Soldier: “What’s that sir? The mission?”

Chris: “All of it. Three years trying to put this thing in the ground. Three years too long.”

Soldier: “We’ll get her captain. The squad’s ready for you.” (repeated line from above)

*Chris steps out his car and stubs out the cigarette, looks up and sees a BSAA aircraft flying overhead

Chris: “So, BSAA got here already...they didn’t waste any time”

*Chris walks toward the village as several other soldiers approach.

Soldier: “Mission adjustment?”

Chris: “No. Doesn’t change anything. Terminate Miranda, destroy the meglamyce - that’s the mission. And failure’s not an option”

Soldier: “Lets have some fun people! Like old times.”

Chris: “Lets move out”

Soldiers at once: “Roger that/Yes sir/You got it”

*They start walking to the village

Chris to an associate: “K9, I wanna know what the hell BSAA is doing here. Find out what you can”

K9: “Roger that i’m on it”

I don’t know what to think of it, but Chris is definitely not with the BSAA in this game.

You can see the cutscenes on here https://mobile.twitter.com/Fail_Truckmann scroll it down or https://kiwifarms.net/threads/huge-capcom-leak-due-to-ransomware.79532/post-8009298https://kiwifarms.net/threads/huge-capcom-leak-due-to-ransomware.79532/post-8009298
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/huge-capcom-leak-due-to-ransomware.79532/post-8009298

Last edited by a moderator:

Ark2000

Well said UniqTeas! Although i also agree with what Jonipoon says, they really shouldn't look at The Last Of Us 2 as "good" inspiration or example for anything :D

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
@JakeSherry please can you use both spoiler tags in your posts. To do this you can type [*spoiler] without the *, compose your post and then end with [*/spoiler], again removing the *.

Any problems with this, please don't hesitate to ask the staff.

Jamesy

Of topic but what is with the lack of news about resident evil 8 at the moment?

I assume it’s releasing in just a few months time so I don’t understand Why it has gone all quiet?

D

Deleted member 21244

Of topic but what is with the lack of news about resident evil 8 at the moment?

I assume it’s releasing in just a few months time so I don’t understand Why it has gone all quiet?
It seems they are working hard to polish the game, so they will show it when it's ready
First trailer had some heavy frame rate drope most of the time, so i guess they don't want to show an unpolished game to the public

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Most times - we get gaming news along with some kind of major event so that the company can capitalize on a lot of views. I do not know when the next big gaming industry announcement will be, but there should be news at some point in the next 2 months.

D

Deleted member 21244

Most times - we get gaming news along with some kind of major event so that the company can capitalize on a lot of views. I do not know when the next big gaming industry announcement will be, but there should be news at some point in the next 2 months.
I heard rumor that a playstation state of play will be held around January or February, since re 3 remake was announced at the playstation state of play of December 2019 and re 8 was also present at another state of play this summer, it's very likely that re 8 will happear again at this event... If the rumor are true

Jamesy

According to leaks resident evil 8 is targeting an April release.

Do you think it’s true that the game will come out in April?

D

Deleted member 21244

According to leaks resident evil 8 is targeting an April release.

Do you think it’s true that the game will come out in April?
Probably, but those data leaked from capcom are a bit old, not updated to last months, so capcom could have delayed the released date of April, recently
The leak also says that pre order for the game would have started January 2021, so I guess will find out soon

D

Deleted member 21244

I hope we will not have to wait later in the year to play RE8 :(
I hope capcom take the time they need to deliver the most polished and entertaining experience they can, so I'm OK even to wait for the end of the year as long as the game turn out good... I always wonder what they could have add to re 3 remake if the game was released in December 2020 (or later in 2020) instead of releasing it in April

Top Bottom