• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Resident evil VILLAGE leak, trailer ecc

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

Turo602

The King of Kings
One simple Google search for a MGS V: Demon Edition and I don't see any articles from any major gaming site about it, which is probably why I've never heard of such a thing.

Because DuskGolem didn't refute them and even elaborated on them more... If you're gonna take his word for everything, I don't understand why you're having a hard time accepting this, even though just like The Last of Us Part II, you haven't even read a damn thing but somehow we're the fools just blindly accepting made up bullsh*t like we're new to the internet.

D

Deleted member 21244

One simple Google search for a MGS V: Demon Edition and I don't see any articles from any major gaming site about it, which is probably why I've never heard of such a thing.

Because DuskGolem didn't refute them and even elaborated on them more... If you're gonna take his word for everything, I don't understand why you're having a hard time accepting this, even though just like The Last of Us Part II, you haven't even read a damn thing but somehow we're the fools just blindly accepting made up bullsh*t like we're new to the internet.
Well it's seems you are if you take the leak for 100% true and judje a game from just some summary out of context leak... I will be an idiot too if i take some leak for true and judje s whole product by it, i don't take dusk golem leak as 100% true but after re8 leaks he is actually more reliable than a random guy on resetera
Also there is no wrong discussing this leak but taking them as 100%true and reliable is weird

are there any evidence they are legit? You say this guy verified this leak to be true but how?

Did he watch some video of the game? Or else? What is his source

This are major site in my country,

Last edited by a moderator:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well it's seems you are if you take the leak for 100% true and judje a game from just some summary out of context leak... I will be an idiot too if i take some leak for true and judje s whole product by it, i don't take dusk golem leak as 100% true but after re8 leaks he is actually more reliable than a random guy on resetera

are there any evidence they are legit? You say this guy verified this leak to be true but how?

Did he watch some video of the game? Or else? What is his source

This are major site in my country,

DuskGolem IS a random guy on ResetEra. Before that, he was a random guy on NeoGaf. Do some research before talking out of your ass. These places are known for having members like DuskGolem who have inside info and these leaks aren't just some made up bullsh*t from some random guy that the whole internet is suddenly going crazy over. Are you really that dense? Journalists are reporting on it because they've seen it themselves because the hacked Capcom data is out there. The guy on ResetEra merely summarized it for everyone and DuskGolem himself has confirmed it, but also elaborated on it. Unless you want me to spill the details and break down why the leak upsets me, stop implying we're f*cking idiots for having completely justified opinions about the game. You're so adamant this is just some made up bullsh*t yet you're too chicken sh*t to read it for yourself. Thought you would have learned by now after The Last of Us Part II thread, but like clockwork you're at it again. Same sh*t, different game, just like I predicted.

D

Deleted member 21244

DuskGolem IS a random guy on ResetEra. Before that, he was a random guy on NeoGaf. Do some research before talking out of your ass. These places are known for having members like DuskGolem who have inside info and these leaks aren't just some made up bullsh*t from some random guy that the whole internet is suddenly going crazy over. Are you really that dense? Journalists are reporting on it because they've seen it themselves because the hacked Capcom data is out there. The guy on ResetEra merely summarized it for everyone and DuskGolem himself has confirmed it, but also elaborated on it. Unless you want me to spill the details and break down why the leak upsets me, stop implying we're f*cking idiots for having completely justified opinions about the game. You're so adamant this is just some made up bullsh*t yet you're too chicken sh*t to read it for yourself. Thought you would have learned by now after The Last of Us Part II thread, but like clockwork you're at it again. Same sh*t, different game, just like I predicted.
The last of us 2 summary story leak were fake i read them my self after finishing the game and they where bull****, yet you still address them as true, and this say everything abut you're intellect

If you address this are true than we can stop talking right now, because this are fake

Still dusk golem leaked the whole re 8 trailer, that's why i say it's more reliable than this, yet i never say that his leak are 100% true but that he is just more reliable after the re 8 leak

Where did dusk golem confirmed this leak arr true or addressed them and expanded upon it? Can you link it?

The fact is that i have more brain then you, i like to play and watch movie my self and make my own opinion instead of reading leak around thr web and make opinion out of my ass. .. I want to enjoy the experience and don't get ruined by some people posting some leak around the web, and talk about it after finishing it instead of running around like you, from forum to forum or on Twitter and bubbling about movie and videogame by just reading leak or others opinions like if you watched them for yourself

Also talk for yourself since i am only talking to you right now i never say that other people on thr forum are ****ing idiots, you are the one saying this so don't take other people in the forum into it when i never say anything about them

Turo602

The King of Kings
The last of us 2 summary story leak were fake i read them my self after finishing the game and they where bull****, yet you still address them as true, and this say everything abut you're intellect

If you address this are true than we can stop talking right now, because this are fake

Still dusk golem leaked the whole re 8 trailer, that's why i say it's more reliable than this

Where did dusk golem confirmed this leak arr true or addressed them and expanded upon it? Can you link it?

The fact is that i have more brain then you, i like to play and watch movie my self and make my own opinion instead of reading leak around thr web and make opinion out of my ass.. I want to enjoy the experience and talk about it instead of running around forum and bubbling about movie and videogame by reading just some leak like if you watched them for yourself

Also talk for yourself since i am only talking to you right now i never say that other people on thr forum are ****ing idiots, you are the one saying this

Yeah, I saw actual footage including the big twist and ending. Don't act like you know anything when you don't even understand what people were upset about. Everything I didn't like about the leaks were all true anyway. Nice try though.

I already linked it, smart guy. Use that big brain of yours. And blah blah blah, you're not some intellectual video game player or movie watcher. Your posts around these forums is evidence of that. So step the hell down from that high horse, you're making everyone laugh.

You've implied as much, which is a common trait of yours with your smug attitude. You think so lowly of everyone which is why you constantly dismiss everything that goes against anything you already decided you were gonna love. You couldn't stand to see people upset with The Last of Us 2 and now you can't stand this, so we must be f*cking idiots who can't assess leaks properly and take whatever information we already know and determine based on personal taste whether we'll like something. You're such a f*cking broken record, dude. We've had this exact conversation about a dozen times already. Does nothing get through your thick skull?

D

Deleted member 21244

Yeah, I saw actual footage including the big twist and ending. Don't act like you know anything when you don't even understand what people were upset about. Everything I didn't like about the leaks were all true anyway. Nice try though.

I already linked it, smart guy. Use that big brain of yours. And blah blah blah, you're not some intellectual video game player or movie watcher. Your posts around these forums is evidence of that. So step the hell down from that high horse, you're making everyone laugh.

You've implied as much, which is a common trait of yours with your smug attitude. You think so lowly of everyone which is why you constantly dismiss everything that goes against anything you already decided you were gonna love. You couldn't stand to see people upset with The Last of Us 2 and now you can't stand this, so we must be f*cking idiots who can't assess leaks properly and take whatever information we already know and determine based on personal taste whether we'll like something. You're such a f*cking broken record, dude. We've had this exact conversation about a dozen times already. Does nothing get through your thick skull?
But why are you talking for other people on this forum? I'm only talking to you, are you unable to face a conversation whitout putting the word WE in the middle... It's seems you are the whole forum, i only addressed you not the other people on the forum lol

Those summary leak were fake from the last of us 2, yet you're still saying they are true oh my God

Also i watched the re8 leaked image because wasker didn't put the spoiler tag
I didn't read the summary leak

But for what I understand this guy only leaked some part of the story and strangely all the story part that leaked are referencing those images, like if he watched them and than decided to write his own interpretation of them and he is calling them true... So there is no actual evidence thosr leak are 100% true

Yeah like if you're post on this forum look like made by some big intellectual guy XD

This tweet is made by some big intellectual it seems

Someone who judje things whitout even having experienced it himself but still like to talk about them like if they experienced the whole thing made it pretty clear about his intellect, you can clearly work for the most important site around the internet since it seems you don't need to play ot watch movie to make review , you are some sort of god XD

Turo602

The King of Kings
But why are you talking for other people on this forum? I'm only talking to you, are you unable to face a conversation whitout putting the word WE in the middle... It's seems you are the whole forum, i only addressed you not the other people on the forum lol

Those summary leak were fake from the last of us 2, yet you're still saying they are true oh my God

Also i watched the re8 leaked image because wasker didn't put the spoiler tag
I didn't read the summary leak

But for what I understand this guy only leaked some part of the story and strangely all the story part that leaked are referencing those images, like if he watched them and than decided to write his own interpretation of them and he is calling them true... So there is no actual evidence thosr leak are 100% true

Yeah like if you're post on this forum look like made by some big intellectual guy XD

Someone who judje things whitout even having experienced it himself but still like to talk about them like if they experienced the whole thing made it pretty clear about his intellect, you can clearly work for the most important site around the internet since it seems you don't need to play ot watch movie to make review , you are some sort of god XD

Considering how often I'm correct about you, I might as well be god.

Anyway, talking to you is tiring so I'm calling it a night here. I may not be god, but I at least deserve a f*cking medal for my patience (if you can call it that) with you. It's honestly sickening how often I have to deconstruct my own thoughts and over explain every last mundane detail for the one guy who doesn't understand anyone but still finds it in himself to argue about everything while completely misrepresenting the point and jumping to false conclusions like a kid bullsh*tting through a homework assignment and yet still has the audacity to call himself an intellect. F*ck the medal, I'm a saint.

Good talk, dude. ;)

D

Deleted member 21244

Anyway, talking to you is tiring so I'm calling it a night here. I may not be god, but I at least deserve a f*cking medal for my patience (if you can call it that) with you. It's honestly sickening how often I have to deconstruct my own thoughts and over explain every last mundane detail for the one guy who doesn't understand anyone but still finds it in himself to argue about everything while completely misrepresenting the point and jumping to false conclusions like a kid bullsh*tting through a homework assignment and yet still has the audacity to call himself an intellect. F*ck the medal, I'm a saint.

Good talk, dude. ;)
I never say I'm a big intellectual, i only say i have more brain then you... And I never thought people on this forum are ****ing idiots, i was just talking whit you

Good luck whit your own awarded medal :)

Good talk, dude. ;)
why did you changed your Twitter name whit mine and you put my photo ? You know this is not legal

Can you please take that out?

You are embarrassing

why did you changed your Twitter name whit mine and you put my photo ? You know this is not legal

You are embarrassing
@Steve can you do something about this clown?

T

You are embarrassing
Take my profile picture and my name out of you're Twitter account you idiot, im warning you

D

Deleted member 21244

So it's okay for you to stalk me on Twitter and keep posting about it here?
Take that image out or I'm reporting you on Twitter... You're profile is open to anybody so there noe problem retwetting what you write, if you don't want people to watch what you say take yourself out of twitter, but putting my profile picture on your account is illegal, take that out you retarded

What do you want tl gain whit this besides your own embarrassment?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Back on topic - the quality of those images is questionable. The official leaks from yesterday looked WAY more next gen. But they could be real. It looks like the setting we have been seeing. Besides, I don't think they look that out of place when RE6 is a thing. haha. But I hope it isn't going full gothic horror. That could be its own series, because it looks cool - just not very Resident Evil.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
To be fair, this looks like its going to be 100% gothic horror. But that’s okay, because it’s still ”science” I guess.

Yeah-Science-Project-Gone-Viral.gif

Ark2000

I watched those few leaked unfinished cutscenes on Youtube (uploaded by Gamer's Quest), and while they did spoil some stuff, even in this rough version it only made me more interested in the game and its story, specially about Chris and his side of it. I do have to warn all of you fans who still don't know (or don't want to know) about all the spoilers, the leaked footage has couple big moments which you might want to experience for the first time while playing finished game instead of ruining the surprises that it has, so be careful while reading or watching anything about it for now. And also, if anyone who checks out that footage understands Japanese, i would like to know what were they saying in the subtitles, but of course, reply only with private messages.

Alexis Evanz Reider

Legendary survivor
this may contain Spoilers . i am going talk about chris in RE8. so if you dont wanna know anything - which i didnt want either and a friend spoiled it to me , dont read it

honestly , for me graphic and other new things are not really matters ( since i grow up with bunch of pixel -made character running around in games. ) but i do care about story . i think chris is fine as they describe him . he resemble me the first RE and the rummer around him , which he was came out of army force. he wants to do things on his way, that is understandable. my problem is, what are they going to do with him ? personally i though Chris might get killed in RE8 , since i am pretty sure capcam doesnt know what to do with him . but in worst scenario , i prefer he dies in a good way instead that wipe out from series.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Alexis, the best way to add spoilers is by adding [ spoilers ] (no spaces) before the spoiler and afterwards adding [ /spoilers ] (no spaces).

I do like your way though!

And i do hope there is some kind of scientific explanation for it all. I mean, it looks amazing as is, but I don't want to move too far away from the science driven formula.

Unknown

this may contain Spoilers . i am going talk about chris in RE8. so if you dont wanna know anything - which i didnt want either and a friend spoiled it to me , dont read it

honestly , for me graphic and other new things are not really matters ( since i grow up with bunch of pixel -made character running around in games. ) but i do care about story . i think chris is fine as they describe him . he resemble me the first RE and the rummer around him , which he was came out of army force. he wants to do things on his way, that is understandable. my problem is, what are they going to do with him ? personally i though Chris might get killed in RE8 , since i am pretty sure capcam doesnt know what to do with him . but in worst scenario , i prefer he dies in a good way instead that wipe out from series.

Capcom don’t know what to do with any of their characters. At all.

They stopped knowing what to do with them after RE5.

JakeSherry

Lots of personal information like NDAs, sales reports and employee information is in there. All in all they stole 1 TB of data but haven't released it all. It's likely they'll sell some of it since their main motive is money
https://ragnarleaks.top/?068vV05uS2GCgqa
Archive: https://archive.md/m1szg
Archive 11/18/2020 : https://archive.md/DkRro
Archive 11/19/2020: https://archive.md/PRCGy

What they have released for free has:
>DMC 2 source
>RE8 village details
>Monster Hunter Rise coming to PC
>Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles source
>RE4 VR
>New Shooter Multiplayer game titled "SHIELD" geared towards streamers
>New Switch exclusive IP under the codename "GUILLOTINE"
>Stadia paid Capcom $10 million USD to put RE7 and RE8 on the platform. Sony paid $5 million USD for VR/timed DLC/demo exclusivity
>Monster Hunter: Stories 2 details
>New Ace Attorney (DGS) compilations for switch and PS4

Crapcom is going the desperation way, pandering to streamers and SJWs.

pic related #1 is Umbrella Chronicles map pic related
pic1.png

#2 is details about unannounced game known only as SHIELD (1203 is release date) pic related
pic2.png

#3 and 4 is more details about the upcoming game SHIELD
pic3.png

pic4.png

They are going full marxist.

There is a powerpoint presentation talking about how CAPCOM can become more politically correct as they grow in recognition around the world. All 21 slides are in Japanese but they have been translated to english.

>Political Correctness and Points to Consider in Creating Advertising Materials
>Political Correctness, as the Capcom brand is becoming more and more well-known overseas. Using politically and socially fair and neutral words and phrases is growing rapidly in importance.
>We are required to be conscious of using fair and equitable language and terms that do not include social discrimination or prejudice due to appearance, occupation, gender, culture, race, ethnicity, faith, ideology, health/disability, age, marital status or LGBT.
>The most recent example is the "Black Lives Matter" movement (a global demonstration against police brutality against African Americans).
>In addition, the number of areas and PR/advertising materials (trailers and art) that need to be created with caution in each region and in the production of PR/advertising materials (trailers and art) is increasing, so the guidelines will be mielized again.
>In particular, the number of players with diverse backgrounds, tastes and sensitivities is increasing as our titles have grown in sales globally.
>More attention is needed.
>Food x religious taboos (be careful of Arabic localisation)
>Foods that Muslims (i.e., Muslims) avoid that require special attention: "pork," "alcohol," "blood," and "meat that has not been properly processed religiously.
slide1.png

slide02.png

slide03.png

slide04.png

slide05.png

slide06.png

slide07.png

slide08.png

slide09.png

slide010.png

Top Bottom