• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Resident evil VILLAGE leak, trailer ecc

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I super can't wait. But this was not a very good trailer. It added in like maybe 10 seconds worth of new material, but was almost an entire repeat of the original trailer. I want new. I want MORE!

D

Deleted member 21244

I super can't wait. But this was not a very good trailer. It added in like maybe 10 seconds worth of new material, but was almost an entire repeat of the original trailer. I want new. I want MORE!
It's already confirmed re 8 wil be at Tokyo game show at the end of September, so this was just a taste of what they are going to show at Tokyo game show

D

Deleted member 21244

And now a new info has arrived. This time, there are a lot of real storyline spoilers that were not shown in the first trailers, so open at your own risk! [media]
this Chris part looks awesome as hell, also I'm glad puzzle are back, not like re 3 remake

The Chris family picture whit claire it's also a good node to previous game where you use other characters in game and you can see pictures of they're family in the inventory like when you use Sherry in re 2 remake and Steve in code veronica

D

Deleted member 21244

Capcom just confirmed they are working hard to make re 8 a cross gen game to release it on ps4 and Xbox one, but they didn't make any promises

Also they confirmed the game will be more open than re 7 and more scary, and the village will be fully explorable

Here the new developer message from Tokyo game show

Also here's Chris and Ethan rendering
http://instagr.am/p/CFkANmajmQK/

Last edited by a moderator:

Teen Tyrant

The Master Debater
I personally love the fact that we are gonna get some version of zombies, werewolves and vampires all in the same story... even if they are not quite those creatures as we have known them. I’d prefer pure, Romero-style zombies, not ones wielding weapons, but whatever I can get. And I’m gonna assume that all werewolves and vampires and other seemingly supernatural occurances will be due to the new biohazard creating mutations and causing hallucinations. Maybe somebody actually tried to combine the Progenitor virus, Las Plagas, and the Mold all together, resulting in whatever is happening in this game. Loving what I see so far, think it’s gonna be super scary, even if the story and combat end up underwhelming.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
We can only hope that there is some kind of biological reason for these creatures. I feel like occult themes don't mix that well with RE games. Not that they can't. But magic is off the table in my mind.

Teen Tyrant

The Master Debater
We can only hope that there is some kind of biological reason for these creatures. I feel like occult themes don't mix that well with RE games. Not that they can't. But magic is off the table in my mind.
Same here, and to be fair, every time RE has dabbled in supernatural-esque occurrences, they’ve always turned out to be biologically related: Alexia engulfing herself one fire - flammable blood that she can expel through her skin at will; Marcus and Saddler controlling creatures mentally - said creatures responding to specific sound commands; Jack Norman teleporting around the battle area - that flash of light from his eye blinding and inducing vertigo on his opponents while he moves to another spot, making it seem like teleportation once their vision clears; ghostly occurrences during the RE7 demo - Eveline inducing hallucinations.

I can only hope that this trend continues. Frankly, it would be cooler if these three classic monsters and occult activity, mainstays of the eras of horror that featured Poe and Lovecraft, were based on biological mutations like Underworld without losing their punch.

Mr.R

Might be just me, but by this point is silly the fact that they still keep Ethan's face covered in official releases. Looks like they still don't want us to relate with him at all.

Wasker1995

4T4d0WpCtaU.jpg

D

Deleted member 21244

Might be just me, but by this point is silly the fact that they still keep Ethan's face covered in official releases. Looks like they still don't want us to relate with him at all.
They already say that Ethan is more fleshed out compared to re 7,they really expanded upon him and the his face will be shown several time finally during the game
I guess they're keeping the face for the game

Also some leak (take them whit grain of sal) say that Ethan is heavy connected to previous game in some unexpected turn

Mr.R

They already say that Ethan is more fleshed out compared to re 7,they really expanded upon him and the his face will be shown several time finally during the game
I guess they're keeping the face for the game

Also some leak (take them whit grain of sal) say that Ethan is heavy connected to previous game in some unexpected turn

They said we were supposed to project ourselves into Ethan in RE7 and yet he acts like a robot. Sometimes what Capcom says is not exactly what we get.

Also, if they're gonna show his face in the game, then show his face in the promo. Simple as that. This is a mystery without purpose.

Also2, besides James Sunderland, his clothing kinda reminded me of Ark Thompson, from Survivor..now that would be a twist xD

Top Bottom