• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil PSP Announced

Kellyrose

Dunno if anyone else was watching Sony at E3, but Capcom announced a 'brand new title' of Resident Evil for the Sony PSP:
June 2, 2009 - Fans of blasting zombies, running away from chainsaw-wielding madmen and experimenting with blending various different colors of herbs to make their lunches will be happy to know that, next year, there will be a new way to do all that on the go.

Capcom announced a new installment in the Resident Evil series at Sony's pre-E3 press conference today, and gave the game a general release window of "next year." The Resident Evil series has had a lot of remakes made lately for various platforms, but this PSP game looks to be an all-new adventure developed specifically for the PSP platform.

Stay tuned to IGN PSP for more details as they drop.
http://psp.ign.com/articles/989/989522p1.html

Levan

Polkka. lol
FINALLY!

But... What the hell? We may need this "PSP Go" to play it?!

I won't be buying this $250 PSP just so I can play it. Hopefully we can play it on the standard PSP's. :(

Zombie Enclave

Rathit;51119 said:
*senses as much fail as deadly silence*

Deadly Silence was on DS, it doesn't have the best technology and video card in it. PSP has MUCH better technology. Plus DS has a stylus, and two screens, which makes it much more annoying. PSP has the controller layout from all of the Playstation controllers.

So no, it will not be as bad.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I bet this will be a non canon side-story. I heard they're going to have zombies in the game, but i'm not sure. Hope the gameplay is good.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Apparently its back to basics, so yes it will involve zombies (i hope), at the moment though, theres not much information available but when there is i'll get a news post on the home page about it.

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

I watched the commercial/information video, and from what I got, it looks to be, that the Resident Evil game will be just fine on that and the 3000, so, I guess we have nothing to worry about, please say yes. I am really looking forward to getting this game.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Who do you think will be in it and what could the story be? If you have no idea at all, what would you like to see?

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

Story, have no idea of what it might be. I wouldn't mind some new characters and a revisit by Leon again, teamed up with Chris and Jill, but that's just me.

Top Bottom