• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil party suggestions

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Might have a Resident Evil party (just for the lols), just wanted a few suggestions on food, activities, games, decorations etc.

My ideas so far are:

- Jill sandwiches
- Umbrella logo cupcakes
- Crest cookies (I have a shield shaped cookie cutter, could put a sign next to the bowl saying "Will you take the Crest? Y/N")
- Red fizzy drink, like cherryade or Tizer

- Play Resi games
- Watch Resi movies

Thanks for the suggestions :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sounds fun!
I'm not good at party ideas, but if you are not going to play games or watch movies all the time, you'll probably want music. What about music from the RE games. Some of it is gloomy, but some is very good.

Yes I suck at coming up with good party ideas. :lol: Maybe pure disco/pop/rock is better.

If your budget allows it, hire some monsters. :p

Davinfected

Play the music from the games during the first hour or two of the party, for when you're welcoming guests in, and just to get the atmosphere going.

Or, better yet, have a seperate stereo/mp3 player with some spooky music from the games playing in the bathroom to freak people out whenever they go for a pee!

Tell people to dress up as their favourite RE character (or at least somebody they think they look like) if you've invited people who are not familiar with RE, just tell them to dress up as zombies. Everyone knows what a zombie looks like.

For decorations, use logos/banners that appear in the video games. If your home has a modern look, put up some Umbrella logos to make it look like a facility. If your home is old fashioned, make it look like the mansion, or put up an RPD station sign, with American flags on either side.

If you can find a cheap life size stuffed dog toy, paint blood on it and make it look like a zombie dog, and have it guarding the front door!

Make a zombie manequin and place it outside a window.

ZOMBIE HANDS
Buy some cheap rubber gloves (like the ones you use for cleaning) fill them up with plaster or something and let it dry. Afterwards, peel the gloves off and paint the moulds to look like zombie hands or severed hands and place them around your house.

Use red paint on your own hands and smear it on the windows to look like victims have been attacked trying to escape.

D

Deleted member 1428

Use The Umbrella Chronicles Soundtrack, its got some good ones in there ;).

D

Deleted member 1428

By the way, does anyone know where I can download it?

Sorry for the double post but when I posted it it didnt show up so I posted it again and when i tried to delete it I couldnt... so yeah sorry for doubling..

wpstudart

Almost_by_RDCarneiro.jpg

Here is your Jill Sandwich :lol:

ResidentZelda

for the mucsic how about "biohazard techno" that's a cool song, and for the jill sandwiches how about make normal sandwiches and put a blue beret over them? lol

wolfgirl;50627 said:
Might have a Resident Evil party (just for the lols), just wanted a few suggestions on food, activities, games, decorations etc.

My ideas so far are:

- Jill sandwiches
- Umbrella logo cupcakes
- Crest cookies (I have a shield shaped cookie cutter, could put a sign next to the bowl saying "Will you take the Crest? Y/N")
- Red fizzy drink, like cherryade or Tizer

- Play Resi games
- Watch Resi movies

Thanks for the suggestions :D
Oh my GAWD! Seriously, that sounds like the coolest idea ever! I wanna go! XD

I can't think of any ideas right now, but i'll let ya know if I come up with any good ones.

By the way, does anyone know where I can download it?

Check your PM box.

Popo

not the RE movies!, only if its degeneration xD

ideas:
name one drink G-virus and another one T-Virus
arrange an infecton like game where some are zombies and others are survivors

^Good idea.

To wolfgirl:If you have the money you should buy some T-virus energy drinks, but if that's too much then make some kool-aid or gateraid. Get a purple one, (G-virus) and get a green one. (T-virus) And prohaps some pink lemonaid for Wesker's virus. (The lemonade won't last long, Lol.)

If you are a fan of the movies, then by all means watch them, however knowing most Resident Evil fans I'd assume that most of the time will be taken up by playing the games, don't forget how addicting they can get you and your guest won't be able to stop. XD So if you do wanna watch the movies, may I recommend it be the first thing you do?

Also, how bout Resident Evil pop quizes? However gets the question right gets a prize of some sort.

Resident James

Why not just make it a general zombie theme. More people are likely to come because it sounds less nerdy.

RE party = "oh, thats for fanboys"

Zombie themed party = "awesome, do I get to where fake blood!"

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Haha I'm piloting my little party idea, but as a Resident Evil day... my friend and I are halfway through RE3 and we're gonna complete it! I'll have finger food for lunch, Jill sandwiches (which are finger sandwiches with a Jill on a stick I cut out xD), probably Umbrella logo cupcakes and I'm going with the fab ideas here of blue/green drink for T-virus!! In the film, it was blue for the virus green for the antivirus, is it like that in the game as well because I can't remember the colours :S I may put up some Resident Evil posters for atmosphere :D (like some Raccon City newspreads or Umbrella corp posters) what do you reckon?

I want to do a PROPER party for Halloween xD

Resident James;50750 said:
Why not just make it a general zombie theme. More people are likely to come because it sounds less nerdy.

RE party = "oh, thats for fanboys"

Zombie themed party = "awesome, do I get to where fake blood!"

But see if it just a zombie party it defeats the purpose of the Umbrella logos and such, it's not just about zombies. I think a Resident Evil party sounds great, not nerdy at all. They're were plenty of Halo parties thrown when Halo 3 came out, I don't see why someone couldn't do the same for Resident Evil.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Resident James;50711 said:
What if everybody dresses like zombies, then all go to a shopping mall and hangout... as zombies.
Haha that was a funny idea. Walk/move/sound like zombies too. I'd love to have it on tape lol.

Top Bottom