• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil party suggestions

Hoady

http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/3236/

Well we have a few drinks here although its quite fancy for zombies i must say, the first one got some quite nice reviews.

I am a big fan of sweet tropical drinks and this one takes the cake. These are sweet sassy and it doesn't take that many to get you messed up considering everything that goes into it, though I would watch out for the calorie content.
[This drink was a smash hit at my 30th B-day Bash. Ever since then, it's been pure love....
This is the best tropical drink out there. It sure is my personal favorite anytime!!!

Hoady

wolfgirl;50864 said:
Thanks for the site but I meant topical, not tropical. Like, is there anything Resi associated?

Oh......:pinch:

I can't think of anything alcohol related unless you put red dye in all of them...oh wait thats vampires.

Nah on a serious note i guess you could light your garden on fire as a dedication too chris redfield.Or get people too dress as zombies, hide under tables and grab peoples legs LOL, but get ready to cover your head!You could also get some people who only talk in ganado and they welcome the guests."GOHEDLO!"*grabs coat*.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Could make a lemonade/soda water mixer blue, I guess (isn't that the colour of the T-Virus??), then add alcohol lol

Or WKD, but that's usually a 14 year old's drink around here :( they ruined it

Hoady

I found this:
3319518423_af61bb824c_m.jpg

3319518533_6a71219e32_o.jpg

Cool right?
Yeah all those sissy drinks like vodka cruiser and such, they need to man up and drink some beer.Too spice things up i'd just recommend some strong scotch or whiskey, just blow everyones minds haha.Well there doesn't have to be alcohol of course i just think drunken zombies would be cool lol.

Hoady

wolfgirl;50874 said:
yeah premium bottled ales ftw!!

Haha oh no sorry i meant mix the scotch/whiskey with the blue drinks so when everyone expects something weak they get outrageously drunk quickly lol.As shot glasses get those DNA tubes that hold the viruses and twirl around lol.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Captain Courageous;50938 said:
Haha oh no sorry i meant mix the scotch/whiskey with the blue drinks so when everyone expects something weak they get outrageously drunk quickly lol.As shot glasses get those DNA tubes that hold the viruses and twirl around lol.

LOL!! I want those as shot glasses haha

I like bottled ales though too... could get both haha

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
When is the party to be held? I hope you'll tell us about it afterwards. :)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
No idea... probably either my birthday (Sep) or Halloween. Unless I can't think of anything for my birthday, it'll probably be Halloween.

Will be having my Resi day this weekend (7th Aug) though :D will have Jill Sandwiches, Umbrella cakes and T-Virus drink (blue). My friend and I are completing RE3 :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What about me? I'm in Norway which is pretty close. Do you send a vehicle (car, boat, whatever) to pick me up for a small fee? :D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Romero;51202 said:
What about me? I'm in Norway which is pretty close. Do you send a vehicle (car, boat, whatever) to pick me up for a small fee? :D

Can't afford it I'm afraid.

Can you swim across seas?? lol

Hoady

Great success?The resi-day i mean lol.So are you still throwing this shindig because i've got transport.

plastic_bottle_boat.jpg

Proved worthy from my homeland in mexico.I was actually aiming for switzerland the first time but ended up in australia, hence why i'm homeless and using the computers in the kids school library.

Top Bottom