• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Movies Thread

JP

Discuss anything from the movie Resident Evil, Reisdent Evil: Apocalypse, and the upcoming Resident Evil: Extinction

Sephiroxas

I love them. Hmm What to discuss. What's I just liked the over all feel of the movies. :D Plus I love Milla <3

JP

You know I really love that 1 song from Apocalypse that plays in the credits. I think it's called "The End of Heartache" by Killswitch Engage

REGirlfan

[quote author=JP link=topic=47.msg286#msg286 date=1187764935]
You know I really love that 1 song from Apocalypse that plays in the credits. I think it's called "The End of Heartache" by Killswitch Engage
[/quote]

i love all of the movies too.But i think they should have used nothing but RE characters like in part 1 the main characters should have been jill and chris.and part 2 claire and leon and so on.

JP

Yeah I definately agree with you because that's what I was hoping for when I first heard about the movie I was like "yay jill and chris on the big screen hurrah!" But then I saw Alice and all those merc's and I was like, WTF! Then Jill came in the second movie yet she was nothing like her game character, and I thought "what a waste." I think they should re-do the movies like the games, then I would be satisfied.

Sephiroxas

Well, I always look at movies based of things, as fanfics. Fan art and such. They took the idea and made it their own. So it's not the games, it's individual. Oh well though. ;D

REGirlfan

[quote author=JP link=topic=47.msg344#msg344 date=1188933132]
Yeah I definately agree with you because that's what I was hoping for when I first heard about the movie I was like "yay jill and chris on the big screen hurrah!" But then I saw Alice and all those merc's and I was like, WTF! Then Jill came in the second movie yet she was nothing like her game character, and I thought "what a waste." I think they should re-do the movies like the games, then I would be satisfied.
[/quote]

Yeah JP and everyone if yall want to see a real RE movie check out this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxVAQYpNmUQ&mode=related&search=

RE4

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=47.msg264#msg264 date=1187413197]
I love them. Hmm What to discuss. What's I just liked the over all feel of the movies. :D Plus I love Milla <3
[/quote]

Milla is cool.

Buster

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=47.msg264#msg264 date=1187413197]
[/quote]

Milla is one sexy bitch!
*eyes go dreamy*

I Love all the Movies, cant wait to buy the box set when Extiction come out on DVD in Australia.

And i hope theres pleaty more resident evil movies to come!

RE4

[quote author=Buster link=topic=47.msg4364#msg4364 date=1201415411]
Milla is one sexy bitch!
*eyes go dreamy*

I Love all the Movies, cant wait to buy the box set when Extiction come out on DVD in Australia.

[/quote]

Same here.

alonecrow

Milla is one sexy bitch!
*eyes go dreamy*

[/quote]

wow.. you said about when the dvd come out in aussie twice..

RE4

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=47.msg4852#msg4852 date=1201971701]
Milla *whistles* wow shes a lovley girl so sexy
[/quote]

Damn skippy.

REGirlfan

Milla is one sexy bitch!
*eyes go dreamy*

[/quote]

Buster no cussing please

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=47.msg5168#msg5168 date=1202268717]
Buster no cussing please
[/quote]

no cussing?

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=47.msg5176#msg5176 date=1202269174]
yeah
[/quote]

sorry if i ask this. what's cussing over there?

Top Bottom