• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Movies Thread

ResidentEvil179

Im a year short of voting in May i got to be 18 to vote :( Im only 16 but in may i turn 17 :) but if i was able to vote id vote for Obama

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=47.msg6209#msg6209 date=1204545768]
Im a year short of voting in May i got to be 18 to vote :( Im only 16 but in may i turn 17 :) but if i was able to vote id vote for Obama
[/quote]

talking about obama, he won here, in jakarta..

well, seems we're out of the topic. back to the topic then.

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=47.msg6277#msg6277 date=1205101456]
Matt??? matt who
[/quote]

the one who become nemesis in the second movie..

Darlinny49

Well I believe the last movie was kinda dumb, I mean the best one ever was the second just because they brought out the Tyrant, oh man he looked so good, And why do the zombies have ability to run now and since when??? I really didn't enjoy number 3, let's hope if a new movie comes out, let it be true to the game and not some phoney sidekick to it.

JerichoGreye

Not a big fan of the movies. Of course they are rather good for zombie movies. If I wasn't so big on Resident Evil, I would enjoy them a lot more. But the thing is, I really love Resident Evil. So the movies' relationship with the games really disappointed me.

So, although very unlikely, here's to a Resident Evil movie that actually is very close to the game.

Top Bottom