• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil ....Girls

judled

wow wow wow wow... back it up there... haha rebecca is the hottest in RE. why does noone see that??? well more reb for me i guess lol

but if were just talking 5 then jill

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ada Wong™;33382 said:
Ada, obviously, hehehe...

Sheva was an amazing addition, and I love Alexia Ashford.

Oh my god, haha, this pretty much sums it up for me. Ada and Alexia were my favourite female characters, and Sheva is the only girl on the 'good side' that I like, haha.

Ada Wong™

La Femme Fatale;33738 said:
Oh my god, haha, this pretty much sums it up for me. Ada and Alexia were my favourite female characters, and Sheva is the only girl on the 'good side' that I like, haha.

You and me ARE on the same boat then, haha! All the evil girls were awesome, but the girls on the good side were pretty damn good too =] Jill's pretty awesome in RE5 as well.

saznercj

sheva is a creton with weird teeth check the fighter jet fit cutscene she reminds me of a little sister from bioshock. jill in re5 awesome and lisa trevor damn she was a freak nasty slut

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm not too familiar with the RE series, So far I know RE4 (half of it).
Here's my ranking:

1) Lara Croft
2) Jill, based on what I read about her. She must be awesome.
3) Ada, she's kicking ass.

:p

Mark-o;30038 said:
Jill man she's the O.G of resident evil
What means O.G?

Godammlover

judled;30923 said:
wow wow wow wow... back it up there... haha rebecca is the hottest in RE. why does noone see that??? well more reb for me i guess lol

but if were just talking 5 then jill

Agreeeeeeeee ;333
Rebecca FTW.:wub:

Top Bottom