• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Avatars

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Wow this is some wonderful work and I was just wondering if I could use this one of Claire:

set5ic4.png

(I know they're posted for use but I didn't want to just nab one without asking first.):blush:

Mr Sunshine

Claire_Redfield;73103 said:
Wow this is some wonderful work and I was just wondering if I could use this one of Claire:

set5ic4.png

(I know they're posted for use but I didn't want to just nab one without asking first.):blush:

I think you should take it! Noone is using it! :D

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
*shrugs* I would like artist confirmation first but...I guess it couldn't hurt--especially since I could easily take it down if confirmation isn't given--and it is a very nice avatar...:blush: I'll wait a few days and if I don't hear anything I think I might go for it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Wellio didn't make those avatars - she only found them. The person who actually did probably isn't a member here, so you can feel free to use them if you'd like. You might want to upload it yourself though. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
La Femme Fatale;73155 said:
Wellio didn't make those avatars - she only found them. The person who actually did probably isn't a member here, so you can feel free to use them if you'd like. You might want to upload it yourself though. :)
Oh okay, thank you for the info. :D

Top Bottom