• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident Evil 7 Console?

Will Resident Evil 7 come out on Xbox One or PS4?

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That makes no sense... Being current gen is irrelevant, also, no one is disputing whether or not it is. The Wii was also a current gen system for its time. What's your point here?
My point is don't count it out until it actually happens...Or doesn't happen...

Turo602

The King of Kings
This isn't being hopeful...It's about being Fair...

And what exactly does fair have to do with anything? Again, just look at all the games missing from the Wii and even those missing on the Wii U. It's not about fair chance, never has been. Just admit it, your opinion is just based on your love for Nintendo...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
And what exactly does fair have to do with anything? Again, just look at all the games missing from the Wii and even those missing on the Wii U. It's not about fair chance, never has been. Just admit it, your opinion is just based on your love for Nintendo...
Honestly, here it's not...I'll be getting RE7 no matter what system it comes out for. I love RE more than Nintendo. RE is the SOLE reason I bought a PS3, so that's not it at all. I just believe in a fair shake...

Turo602

The King of Kings
Honestly, here it's not...I'll be getting RE7 no matter what system it comes out for. I love RE more than Nintendo. RE is the SOLE reason I bought a PS3, so that's not it at all. I just believe in a fair shake...

Your arguments have shown otherwise... but even fair ain't realistic.

weskerondope

lets just wait untill the game comes out and find out together
none of us really know for sure
allthough i would be surprised if the game comes out for wii u and ps4/xboxone

Turo602

The King of Kings
lets just wait untill the game comes out and find out together
none of us really know for sure
allthough i would be surprised if the game comes out for wii u and ps4/xboxone

It's not about waiting and seeing. That's inevitable. We're making predictions here, otherwise, what's the point of this thread?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
^ ^ agreed however someone of the petty arguments could stop and go back to a discussion rather than "my opinions better than yours"

Turo602

The King of Kings
^ ^ agreed however someone of the petty arguments could stop and go back to a discussion rather than "my opinions better than yours"

Haven't seen any of that around here... Ain't nothing wrong with an argument. Neither one of us has attacked one another, so what's the problem?

aintnoscrub

Premium
Haven't seen any of that around here... Ain't nothing wrong with an argument. Neither one of us has attacked one another, so what's the problem?
Never said anyone was attacking one another. Just getting a bit petty in here.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Never said anyone was attacking one another. Just getting a bit petty in here.

Really? Cuz last time I checked, this whole forum is petty. We're talking games here... What's the deal? I don't tell you stop having a conversation with anyone because it's petty. Feel free to jump in but don't tell us what to do.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Really? Cuz last time I checked, this whole forum is petty. We're talking games here... What's the deal? I don't tell you stop having a conversation with anyone because it's petty. Feel free to jump in but don't tell us what to do.

I didn't tell you or anyone what to do, I made a suggestion. That was all.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I didn't tell you or anyone what to do, I made a suggestion. That was all.

It's the same thing no matter how you disguise it. You're essentially saying we should stop because what we're saying is somehow immature and irrelevant. No one here is acting petty or playing the mine is better than yours game.

aintnoscrub

Premium
It's the same thing no matter how you disguise it. You're essentially saying we should stop because what we're saying is somehow immature and irrelevant. No one here is acting petty or playing the mine is better than yours game.

Read it how you wish. A simple suggestion has obviously rubbed you up the wrong way.
Maybe re-read the comments in this thread if you think what I said is incorrect (again that's a suggestion don't take it to heart)

Turo602

The King of Kings
Read it how you wish. A simple suggestion has obviously rubbed you up the wrong way.
Maybe re-read the comments in this thread if you think what I said is incorrect (again that's a suggestion don't take it to heart)

Not how I wish, how it is. I'm not an idiot. I've already been through this thread.

black 93

Knowing capcom they'll bring it out on ps4 and Xbox one and leave ps3 and 360 out, even tho way more people have a ps3 and 360 at the minute. Then they'll wonder why the sales of the game don't meet their expectations. Then they'll com out with their usual bull**** about 'how survival horror isn't popular' (assuming their makin it a horror game) and go back to pure action. Just like they did with remake

weskerondope

i just meant this discussion was going around in circles in the whole wii u vs xbox one/ps4 part
like nobody was getting anywhere

but on second thought you are all wrong, resident evil 7 will be IOS exclusive, with maybe an android port
nah just kidding with you amigos, i hope

Sean_Pierce

Honestly, I'm tired of DLC. Does anybody remember the golden age of gaming where everything was already on the disc. I'm sorry, but every single game that I consider to be among my favorite games has NO DLC. In fact, even though I pre-ordered RE6, I have YET to use the code to get the downloadable maps. Why? Because I just don't give a sh*t about DLC. A game shouldn't need DLC to be completed. Rant Finished!

Amen. I bought the DLC late into the game. With the crowd fading, I am not getting my worth of what I purchased. It's also unfair for the people who purchased the DLC long ago, now not being able to play Onslaught (or whichever DLC mode most preferrred) without having to wait forever for one player.

DLC alienates and divides players from enjoying what they bought outside of the main game purchased. I can say the same for Uncharted 2's DLC...

If anything, they should just make DLC free after one/2 years. As someone who purchased it, I wouldn't mind that if it means being able to play what I paid for long ago (or even recently ...).

Top Bottom