• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6????

Nosophoros

Why don't they just make a game covering the years from re4-5 in a different location with different people (anyone who didn't appear in 4-5), and zombies?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
well since the last hand held resident evil was deadly silence, the psp version will be amazing in comparison.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Frohwned;52100 said:
My god man you have been living under a rock.

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/e3_2009/en/

3 NEW games.
Perhaps he did live under a rock, but not under the same rock as me. :p

GUNS N' ROSES!;52265 said:
i know but this isnt the point, the point is that the story of resident evil should end, no more reason to continue, lots of reasons to end, just restart the story(not the same) and make it even better than the other
Very good point, GN'R. But alot of us will have a hard time saying goodbye to our heroes. :(

Resident James

There are so many unanswered questions for it to end at 5.

What are the plans of "the organization" that Wesker was apart of until he went mad with that "becoming a god" idea of his. Are they good? corrupt? evil? they have access to every thing Umbrella and the Los Illuminados had, they can be the new bad guys now.

Where is Sherry Birkin? Is she safe? Was she experimented on?

What the heck is Ada doing now?

Death_God

I thought the Resident Evil Franchise had died but seeing RE5 makes me think that the Resident Evil Franchise can still kick some serious zombie asses so lets cross our fingers and hope capcom surprises us with another great title ...... and if you can't wait just go F**K yourself

Top Bottom