• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6????

Popo

http://www.totalvideogames.com/Resident-Evil-5/news/Possible-Eight-Year-Wait-For-Resi-6-13887.html

noooo i dont want to wait 8 years:(:(:(:(

well... i would like to have a reboot with ZOMBIES NOT GANADOS OR UROBOROS, but i mean it shouldn't really be called Resident Evil 6 because to me the story ended in 5, i mean wesker died:(

they could make a resident evil in which you could create your own character...yourself maybe? but then when they call you by name they couldnt call you by YOUR name, its kind of impossible, create a character but not the name, well im running out of ideas xD

but well what's your opinion on this possible RE6?
should it happen? or not?

EDIT: i sure hope they dont make it for the nintendo consoles just like they did with the other good RE games...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I do not want to wait 8 years for RE6 becuase it is to long and you may are correct about Wesker being dead, but you may never know if Capcom is going to bring him back or bring a new antagonist.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I don't believe it will be 8 years. Obviously we all know its going to be a long time, but not nearly a decade. If they do leave it that long there will be others out inbetween. Like more rail shooters and then of course theres one coming for the psp.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
We're not entirely sure if Wesker is really dead but don't bother.
I'm about to wait 8 years. Longer it takes the better everything in the game.

Good Idea to create a character.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Lets hope they do keep him dead, or he's going to become one of those very annoying characters that just keep coming back no matter what you do to them.

Nosophoros

I hope they come up with a new antagonist to take Weskers place. Anyway I believe RE6 will come out either end of next year or the year after.

aintnoscrub

Premium
End of next year is to soon i think. Resident evil 5 was in production for a long time, many years in fact, so i think it will be ar least 4 years.

wpstudart

8 Years? PS3, XBOX 360, Wii will all be old, we'll got PS4, XBOX 720 (?), Nintendo ......(?). So I'm thinking he really exaggerated this time... But it may be his plan, but I doubt they don't another Resident, Like Code Veronica, just without the '0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5' sequence.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
8 Years!? That's long, but it's only the worst case scenario. Maybe this is good for me personally though... I might need 8 years to finish all the RE games so far :lol:. Reminds me that I've not played any game at all the last 3-4 weeks :(. I must hurry up or I'll need more than 8 years :p.

ResidentZelda

wpstudart;50330 said:
8 Years? PS3, XBOX 360, Wii will all be old, we'll got PS4, XBOX 720 (?), Nintendo ......(?). So I'm thinking he really exaggerated this time... But it may be his plan, but I doubt they don't another Resident, Like Code Veronica, just without the '0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5' sequence.

I tink that instead of "Wii" it'll be "YAHOO!" lol....

wpstudart

^'Son, what you doing?'
'Playing YAHOO daddy'
'WTF?' :lol:

^^Yeah, I think I'll do the same, but I think I'll need 10 years :lol:

Hoady

Hmm i'll be 25...dude wtf i don't wanna be old.It wont take that long its so we anticipate it will be 8 years but then suddenly 2 years later"RESIDENT EVIL 6 IS OUT TOMORROW PREORDER THIS **** NOW!"So then people weren't expecting it and buy heaps of copies and capcom becomes super rich.

I don't want it if its the same style as RE4/5 though cause i get bored of 5 quickly(or maybe this is age showing?).

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I mean if wesker appears and and it was explaind that the one you killed was a clone. Wesker would apear and say to Chris or someone "Did really think it waould be that easy or somthing like that" it waould be OK for me, I mean who was Wesker talking to in his cell, could have been TriCell guys or the original Wesker or nicholai or me... who knows.

aintnoscrub

Premium
I think its obvious there going to stay with the new camera styles, which is quite a let down if you ask me. They'll end up chaging the name soon if they change too much about it, i mean just look at the canon story line, its becoming less and less resident evil each time

Zombie Enclave

Do you want it to be rushed?

Team Fortress 2 took like 11 years just to make, and then look what we got. It takes bunches of ideas, you can't just think of a idea, say " WE GOT A GAME GUYS! " and then take 1 year to make it. Then it SUCKS.

aintnoscrub

Premium
No one wants it to be rushed but with todays tech and the amouny of people working on it, 3 or 4 years should be sufficient

dark_zero

thats what i heard anyway about 3 months ago a friend told me this and i was like ill be 27 by the time the next one comes out, i was thinking wont that make me lose interest in wanting to play re6 if its gunna take that long.

CassidyAcid

Lolwat. I would be 24 D:
But if RE5 came out in 2009, I remember playing RE4 in.. 2007 maybe? And there was so much talk of RE5, Chris had been confirmed and whatnot. That was 2 and a half years ago.
I know they need a lot of time, I'd rather it look longer than shorter so the game would be better, but 2017 is a very very short time if you look at in a technology sense.

Who knows what'll be out by then?

Top Bottom