• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Characters

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
I would really like to see Jill and... I don't know, you can choose the second character. Any one, except Rebecca. I don't like her...

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I would love to see a minor RE character come back, as I think Leon/Claire/Jill/Chris have been way overused and if Chris gets any bulkier he'll implode!

My ideal character to come back would be Barry, in a sort of MGS 4 Old Snake kinda way. We haven't heard from him since 1998 and it would be interesting to give the playable character some vulnerability (in this case, his age) to make the game scarier rather than beefing them up all the time like Chris in RE5. I would also settle for Carlos Oliveira, Billy Coen, one of the Outbreak characters, even Ark from Survivor. Just. Not. SHEVA.

Cyberote

I miss Claire. She hasn't been in a main game since Code Veronica and now all of a sudden shows up in The Mercenaries 3D. I'm hoping that's a sign. But I'm hoping they don't pair her up with Leon. Leon's last game didn't have him paired up with Claire. That and they were already paired up in Degeneration. I believe Claire has enough experience now to be able to take on a B.O.W. outbreak on her own. Though I don't think Capcom is going to give up on co-op, and I'm hoping to see Billy again as well. So if anything, Rebecca and Billy if pairs are a MUST in RE6.

Top Bottom