• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Characters

AsterikeSage

LORD OF THE MANOR XD
Although I love Chris and Jill, I would hope someone else would take the spotlight. It'd be nice to see Rebecca and Billy team up again, as we don't know what happened to them after Raccoon City. Or Carlos. Or even Barry and his legendary lines. Well those are protagonists. I have a feeling we are going to be introduced to this Alex Wesker fellow as RE's new antagonist...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
In any case, it will see ligth no sooner than fall 2012...
This adds to the idea that it can't be Leon... He will be the protagonist of his own CGI movie then...
Claire is not much of a choice, they explain in the first CGI movie (the one in the airport, can't remember the name) that she has moved to the "desk job" side of counter-bioterrorism...
Billy Coen is "dead"...
Rebecca, probably...
Barry, too old...
Carlos, we haven't heard of him since RE3, and I have the feeling we won't see him again...
Ada, please :rolleyes:; but unlikely, she is bound to appear in Leon-games...
Jill and Chris, Revelations...
Wesker, DEAD (accept it!)
A platypus, it woud be too much...
Um, though MOST of this is true, the Leon thing is false...Just cause the movie is coming out that year doesn't mean thats when it takes place...RE1 came out in 1996, but took place in 1998...RE5, came out in 09, but took place in 08, and Degeneration i don't remember, but i KNOW it takes place earlier than it's actual release date...in fact, i'm willing to bet ANYTHING that Damnation takes place in 2009...

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
The thing is not when they take place, but the way we see characters in the reality...
The point is that Capcom doesn't use the same characters more than twice, look:
RE0: Billy-Rebecca
RE1: Jill-Chris
RE2: Leon-Claire-Ada
RE3: Jill-Carlos
RE-CV: Claire-Steve-Chris
RE4: Leon-Ada
RE-DEG: Leon-Claire
RE-REV: Jill-Chris
RE5: Chris-Sheva-Jill

RE6: ???
RE-DAM: ???

Where do you assume Damnation occurs?
After revelations?
Before RE6?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The thing is not when they take place, but the way we see characters in the reality...
The point is that Capcom doesn't use the same characters more than twice, look:
RE0: Billy-Rebecca
RE1: Jill-Chris
RE2: Leon-Claire-Ada
RE3: Jill-Carlos
RE-CV: Claire-Steve-Chris
RE4: Leon-Ada
RE-DEG: Leon-Claire
RE-REV: Jill-Chris
RE5: Chris-Sheva-Jill

RE6: ???
RE-DAM: ???

Where do you assume Damnation occurs?
After revelations?
Before RE6?
But we will have games in between...Like Revalations possibly...There hasn't been a confirmed release date yet has there...And They used Jill in both Revelations AND RE5...Besides, Leon is gonna be in ORC, and what if Damnation is the next installment after ORC...

SEELE-1

The blond girl that you probaby shotguned to death in RE5... The one that introduces the Cephalo...

Cyberote

I do... But I only have eyes for Milla... Did she appeared in one?
Nope. No Milla. And I would not want Milla in an RE game ever unless she was some weird dlc for mercenaries or something. I just don't like the movies that much.

Since I've been gone, I've taken more of a liking to Rebecca, so I'd like to see her in RE6 but I'm not holding my breath. It's probably either going to be Claire, Leon, or both. I want Rebecca! DX

SEELE-1

So do I (for the Claire-Leon thing)...
And a downloadable Alice for the mercenaries would be sweet...
No, forget it... She must be included with the disc... I don't wanna pay extra for her (though I would anyway :D)

Cyberote

I think Capcom would catch a lot of crap if they put Alice on the disc. They'd catch crap either way. Most Capcom fans bitch at them for whatever reasons they can really.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
It was present, just not as full as his original incarnation's. But yeah, BRING ON THE FUZZ.
He should look all moutain man looking nowdays... longer hair and a bigger beard. That would be totally badass!!!

I think Capcom would catch a lot of crap if they put Alice on the disc. They'd catch crap either way. Most Capcom fans bitch at them for whatever reasons they can really.

I'd actually love to see a game of the movies. I think it would make for a really action packed, fast paced game. Plus I just LOVE Milla.. so... yeah.

Top Bottom