• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Characters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I would love to see a minor RE character come back, as I think Leon/Claire/Jill/Chris have been way overused and if Chris gets any bulkier he'll implode!

My ideal character to come back would be Barry, in a sort of MGS 4 Old Snake kinda way. We haven't heard from him since 1998 and it would be interesting to give the playable character some vulnerability (in this case, his age) to make the game scarier rather than beefing them up all the time like Chris in RE5. I would also settle for Carlos Oliveira, Billy Coen, one of the Outbreak characters, even Ark from Survivor. Just. Not. SHEVA.
I gave you the like for this one part...

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
good point i would like to see another RE with Clair and Leon i would also like too see one with Barry,Rebecca and Sherry i would like to know what happend to Barry and his family and i also would like to know what happendd to Rebecca and Sherry.

Cyberote

My ideal character to come back would be Barry, in a sort of MGS 4 Old Snake kinda way. We haven't heard from him since 1998 and it would be interesting to give the playable character some vulnerability (in this case, his age) to make the game scarier rather than beefing them up all the time like Chris in RE5.

If Barry does come back, I hope to God he has his beard back. It was stupid that they shaved it in the REmake and from there on out.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
If Barry does come back, I hope to God he has his beard back. It was stupid that they shaved it in the REmake and from there on out.

It was present, just not as full as his original incarnation's. But yeah, BRING ON THE FUZZ.

Genie

I hope that it will be Co-op! I think Resident Evil is so much more fun if you play it with your friend.

Cyberote

I'm hoping it won't be co-op, but I'm going to take a guess and say that it will be. Only because Capcom is looking to make money more than anything and multiplayer sells nowadays.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
In any case, it will see ligth no sooner than fall 2012...
This adds to the idea that it can't be Leon... He will be the protagonist of his own CGI movie then...
Claire is not much of a choice, they explain in the first CGI movie (the one in the airport, can't remember the name) that she has moved to the "desk job" side of counter-bioterrorism...
Billy Coen is "dead"...
Rebecca, probably...
Barry, too old...
Carlos, we haven't heard of him since RE3, and I have the feeling we won't see him again...
Ada, please :rolleyes:; but unlikely, she is bound to appear in Leon-games...
Jill and Chris, Revelations...
Wesker, DEAD (accept it!)
A platypus, it woud be too much...

Cyberote

I'm not sure exactly what TerraSave does. I know they're a human rights activist group funded by the government, but idk if they do anything else. Claire showed us in Degeneration that even though she's a part of a human rights group, she can still kick ass. So perhaps she could still be the main character. Maybe another "wrong place at the wrong time" deals.

I used to want the MC to be Billy, but I don't see how it could happen. He's probably out living peacefully with a new name or something. So I'm either hoping for Claire or Rebecca now.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Coming to think of it... Claire DOES seem to be always in the wrong place... Raccoon City, Rockfort, the Airport and to a certain degree the self destructed research facility in Degeneration...
And always ends up looking after some kiddo (YES, even Steve...)

Cyberote

Exactly. So I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened again in RE6. Not to mention she's the only main protagonists not to get an over-the-shoulder treatment in a main game.

Leon - RE4
Chris - RE5, RE5 LiN, RE5 mercs, RE5 mercs reunion, Revelations
Jill - RE5 add-ons, RE5 mercs, Revelations
Rebecca- RE5 mercs reunion
Barry- RE5 mercs reunion

chocotricks

What if RE6 had a new character? lol screw it just new MC this far in. Seriously though who it could be and what will go on is a good question....Know what I say we bring Leon back in...why not? hes been in 2 and 4 so why not 6 besides 2 was kick ass 4 was kick ass so 6 will be kick ass? who knows ...well all REs are kick ass but you see what im getting at. Regardless Leon hasnt been in a game since RE4 which was 7 years ago, not including the Degeneration game. Then again he is getting a movie....then again chris and Jill are getting 2 games in 2-3 years hmmmmmmmmmm tbh I cant really think of any character other than leon that would need much more air time..........im not saying I wouldnt love to see a lot of other characters Im just saying I cant think of a good enough reason for anyone other than leon chris or jill to be the protagonist.....but I guess we will wait and see what capcom does.

Cyberote

What about Claire dude? She hasn't been in a main game since Code Veronica. And her last canon appearance was Degeneration.

chocotricks

Yeah I was actually going to edit it and talk about Claire, Being one of my favorite characters and all I would love to see her again but I just mean like I said Besides Leon Chris and Jill I couldnt think of a story for her other than her just kinda being there, but thats still fine lol

Top Bottom