• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Characters

benfen

Leon fan
Leon all the way.

I'll tell you what would be really cool? Leon-Chris. It don't HAVE to be a girl, right?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Leon all the way.

I'll tell you what would be really cool? Leon-Chris. It don't HAVE to be a girl, right?
See i want Leon and Chris too, but I love the guy girl traditon...So i think if the do Leon Chris now then it has to be Jill and Claire in the follow up...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They could do double scenario style. Leon-Chris is one scenario (like Resi 5 style) and Jill-Sheva Claire as the other one. Get it?
Ya, but i don't want it to be a stupid co op thing...that would take away from it ALL...They need to make it like RE1, 2, 3, and 4 where they are both there, but not always together...you just run into each other at certain points...

RPDRookie

Leon Kennedy
What I'm kind of hoping is Leon and Claire again with the same RE5 gameplay style... But less action and more horror... That.. That would be my ideal game.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
They have allready said Claire is most likely to get the main charactar so that being said I got a tie on leon or chris.

godwesker

albert wesker died in the mansion and alex wesker as took is identity and he killed spencer and that's why he is the main charactor with claire redfield want prove look on the internet for a leak source xxx

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
albert wesker died in the mansion and alex wesker as took is identity and he killed spencer and that's why he is the main charactor with claire redfield want prove look on the internet for a leak source xxx
I did. see there is a sort of pattern with the RE charatars and if there will be two possable people Claire has a strong chance of coming. the three most likely charactars for this game are
(in order)
Claire
Jill
Leon

aoshi

Watever the game is, I would like it to be a bit colourful than jus black like RE 5. I hated textures in that game. I know it is set in africa but damn it would not have killed to add colours like red for blood than black.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
'Twas kinda thinking the same thing.

Painted_Wraith

I would love to see Jill and Leon pair up. But I know one thing, if Chris is the primary or secondary character in RE6, I am going to cry.

Top Bottom