• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident evil 5: Director's cut

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Mr. Rod;61524 said:
Actually, that's wrong. You can transfer your original save data files if you buy the Gold Edition.

That would certainly be great, as this is pretty much the only time they have rereleased a game on the same platform, so I was a bit unsure.

Mr. Rod

Yeah, that's a good move from Capcom for those who want a new disc but don't want to complete the main game and get all the trohpies/achievements again.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Mr. Rod;61527 said:
Yeah, that's a good move from Capcom for those who want a new disc but don't want to complete the main game and get all the trohpies/achievements again.

The only bad thing is that my original RE5 will pretty much just become a paper weight and dust collector...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
If you don't want the original copy of re5 to become a paper weight as you put it, then just download the new content coming out instead of buying it from a store. So far it looks as though both new scenarios will be available to download

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Right, but I also have this thing where I have to have te case and all, so if it comes down to it, I will just get Gold in stores.:)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Mr. Rod;61527 said:

It sure was. When I heard that you had to buy a new copy first I was about to cry pain (ok not really) and was about to make a agreement to myself to never play another CAPCOM game.

Then when I heard it was coming out as DLC I was about to cry in excitement (again, not really) and went out and bought 1600Microsoft Points and promised to never spend the points, (except once when my sister wanted me to download a golf game, but I still have enough.)

So making it on to DLC was the smart thing for CAPCOM to do.

We Are Ninja

Spike991;61548 said:
Right, but I also have this thing where I have to have te case and all, so if it comes down to it, I will just get Gold in stores.:)

^ Truth. Physical copy > Virtual copy

If I have the option to go disc as opposed to DLC, I will ALWAYS get the disc.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here some more weapon layouts for Mercenaries Reunion

Chris Exoskeleton: Gattling Gun and Shock Baton

Sheva Officelady: SIG P226 and L. Hawk

Kellyrose

For lack of other news, the trophies for 'Lost in Nightmares' and 'Desperate Escape' are appearing on the trophy list. I don't know when these were updated but I just noticed :p

Must've Got Lost
Complete 'Lost in Nightmares' on any difficulty setting.

It's Just a Bad Dream!
Complete 'Lost in Nightmares' with an S rank.

Kung Fu Fighting
Inflict a set amount of damage to Wesker in 'Lost in Nightmares.'

Wish Upon a Star
Destroy all of the 18 Score stars found throughout 'Lost in Nightmares.'

Getaway
Complete 'Desperate Escape' on any difficulty setting.

The Great Escape
Complete 'Desperate Escape' with an S rank.

Way of the Warrior
Defeat 150 enemies single-handedly in one playthrough of 'Desperate Escape.'

Shoot the Messenger
Defeat three Agitator Majini in one playthrough of 'Desperate Escape.'

Night Terrors
Complete 'Lost in Nightmares' on Professional.

Run the Gauntlet
Complete 'Desperate Escape' on Professional.

Rollin6z

I just noticed that too and came on here to see what's up. I hope Lost In Nightmares has zombies since the trophie titles suggest (Agitator) Majini in Desperate Escape.

Top Bottom