• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 re5 on wii too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=50.msg4725#msg4725 date=1201817824]
zelda, Prince of persia, RE, Buffy the vampire slayer, Shenmue 2, Tony Hawk skateboaring, Ghost recon, Sims, etc.
[/quote]

Buffy??? Is it any good? lol

REGirlfan

lol i saw buffy but didnt get it lol.I wish i did i use to watch it.but i have a good feeling RE5 will be on wii but 3 months after it comes out on ps3 and x-box like it did ps2 and wii for RE4

alonecrow

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=50.msg4620#msg4620 date=1201662307]
O.K. What games do you play Dark_Zero, and what games do you play Alonecrow?
[/quote]

in my notebook, i only play splinter cell, NFS, the sims, and football manager..

[quote author=RE4 link=topic=50.msg4701#msg4701 date=1201732849]
FEAR is a pretty big game for the PC so if you're saying that game requires a 3.0 ghz speed then the 2.0 ghz speed Alonecrow mentioned isn't so good.
[/quote]

i don't think there's any intel that is beyond 2,6Ghz until now.
maybe the one you said 3,0 Ghz is the pentium one?
because if it's like that, then you should get intel, because the total speed of it is 5,2Ghz (for 2,6 ghz per each core)

dark_zero

Example if u had 1.5ghz it would be no good for gaming thats why amd 6000+ is good cuz its dual core n has a total of 6.0ghz which is good for gaming

RE4

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=50.msg4959#msg4959 date=1202095480]
Example if u had 1.5ghz it would be no good for gaming thats why amd 6000+ is good cuz its dual core n has a total of 6.0ghz which is good for gaming
[/quote]

Correct. You seem like a computer genius when it comes to PC gaming.

alonecrow

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=50.msg4959#msg4959 date=1202095480]
[/quote]

i don't use the 1,5 so i don't know about it.
but as far as i know, amd and intel are basically the same.
just a little difference here and there.

just like amd, now intel use dual core, make it faster than pentium..
for now, i have my 2,6Ghz, and never disappoint me..

Sephiroxas

Mine computer has a 3ghz processor and I can play bioshock. Don't see why you'd need 6.0ghz. Except for like, Lost world or something. Really intense games. :-X
Anyway, since we don't know if it's coming out for the wii or not, and this thread's gotten a bit off topic, I'll close it. If anyone finds anymore information they can PM me and I'll either re-open this one or advise them to make a new thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom