• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Facts.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;73250 said:
I'm done all my exams!
Congrats! :D
Now you don't have the exam excuse to not post here... :ninja: So where are you? Too hungover? :p

L

Lurker
Fact: Scribe Bigsley takes Jet. Im so glad I finished his quests, onto the main Broken Steel Story line.

Fallout ftw

Hoady

Rathit;73565 said:
Fact: Scribe Bigsley takes Jet. Im so glad I finished his quests, onto the main Broken Steel Story line.

Fallout ftw

I thought the names in fallout were different in America, apparently they censored the drug names for the Australian version of fallout because they thought I was going to instantly go out on the street and buy some high quality grade morphine because it healed me in Fallout.As for blowing peoples limbs off thats perfectly fine on the other hand.;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;73567 said:
apparently they censored the drug names for the Australian version of fallout
Lol seriously? Do they censor all the fun in Aussie versions? Players would surely go out and buy drugs if it was mentioned in the game. :rolleyes:

Wasn't some things censored in RE4 too? And other violent games.
Sometimes I'm happy to live where I live. Germany and Japan also censor games.

Hoady

Romero;73579 said:

Lol seriously? Do they censor all the fun in Aussie versions? Players would surely go out and buy drugs if it was mentioned in the game. :rolleyes:

Theres a massive debate on video game censorship here(fairly underground theres no media on it besides gaming shows/websites).Although the majority of votes of atourneys was to bring it in one guy has been completely stopping the idea of R18+ hes just stuck up to his own opinion,delaying debates and pretty much abusing his power.He recently just left and we got a new guy so hopefully hes more open to actually consider other peoples ideas.

Its crazy though Gears of War 2 is easily possibly the most violent game on Xbox 360 and its rated MA15+ with no censorship when its rated R in America(maybe they thought it was so awesome they couldn't ban it).Then some games no where near as violent are regarded as unsuitable because there's "blood on the camera" when its all you see in Gears of War 2.As soon as theres something as a slight drug or sexual reference its instantly regarded as unsuitable,some big games like GTA do get censored.You wouldn't believe the stuff they are trying to pull here lately,people are losing there voice we are turning into the new age of communism or some ****.

I'm going to start importing soon, its twice as cheap and no censoring, the price on games here is relatively expensive in comparison to other countries.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;73593 said:
I'm going to start importing soon, its twice as cheap and no censoring, the price on games here is relatively expensive in comparison to other countries.
Keep in mind the DVD / Bluray zones unless your rig is zone free.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Fact: If you would scream eight years, seven months and six days long, then you've produced enough soundenergy to warm up a cup of coffee. A great fact for poor people XD!

Fact: If you would fart six years and nine months long, then you've got enough gas to make an atombomb with. Grrrieeeuww... Gross >.<!

Fact: If you gonna hit the wall with your head, then you use 150 calories per hour. Let's start it :D!

Fact: Humans and dolphins are the only species who enjoy sex. Lolwhut?!

Fact: The most strongest muscle from a human is their tongue. I can imagine it... Wrestle with tongues... Gross 0_x!

Fact: People who write/draw with their right hands lives nine years longer then people who write/draw with their left hands. Lucky I'm righthanded :3

Fact: A ****roach lives nine days long without their head. Then the die because they can't eat anything... Yuck >.<!

Fact: Male mantisses can't have sex with their head. So, when the female mantisses want to show them they want to have sex, they just bite off the head from the male mantisses. Gross...

Fact: Some lions have sex more then fifty times per day! WTF?! Simba >:O!

Mr Sunshine

JaguarsSoul;73800 said:
Fact: Some lions have sex more then fifty times per day! WTF?! Simba >:O!

I've watched this on a tv documentary. Don't get too excited. Each sexual intercourse lasts a few seconds. :p

And it seems that the female has the upper hand... the process stops when she wants to.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I've watched this on a tv documentary. Don't get too excited. Each sexual intercourse lasts a few seconds.

And it seems that the female has the upper hand... the process stops when she wants to.

Yeah I know that x3 Even Youtubevideo's never take more then 10 seconds =O

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Romero;73579 said:

I wish I would of paid attention to this Thread. All the Fallout into is on the Fallout3 Group....

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
JaguarsSoul;73800 said:
Fact: Male mantisses can't have sex with their head. So, when the female mantisses want to show them they want to have sex, they just bite off the head from the male mantisses. Gross...
QUOTE]

Mantid Sweety. Another Obsesion of mine.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
JaguarsSoul;73800 said:
Fact: People who write/draw with their right hands lives nine years longer then people who write/draw with their left hands. Lucky I'm righthanded :3
How can this be true? Who found this out?

Fallen91;73806 said:
Females mainly starts when they wants to. :p

Top Bottom