• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Problem with the last battle with Wesker.

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
So, when battling Wesker in the volcano, I just ran into a problem today.

Everytime I've finished the game since I got it in March, I've always used the 'Restrain' button to kill Wesker at the end. However, just today I've been continually getting killed whilst doing so.

The first time, I though "No biggie", and maxed out my health. But even with maximum health and rapid tapping, I'm still dying. What's up? Anyone else have/had this problem?

Well, I have two questions before I can accurately speculate anything.

1. Were you on a different difficulty level than before?
2. Is Sheva an AI or a real partner controlling her?

Kellyrose

Are you playing on professional?
The same thing was happening to me, the player restraining him would die, I think it's the uroboros that attacks you, it does more damage on professional.

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
I was playing on Veteran with AI. I actually did have the same problem on Pro now that I recall, but it's Pro, what can you expect?

I'm all for unlimited RPG's and all, but sometimes it just takes away from the experience the game - mindlessly obliterating everything in sight, you know

Hoady

I was doing it on the easiest difficulty on coop and he was impossible.After we both died a thousand times from that one hit move when he goes into a fit the dude figured out he needed to push a boulder and thankfully checkpoint.But then he kept swinging his arms again and actually wouldn't stop!We used 100s of grenade launcher bullets front and behind but nothing stopped him,he even got stuck but he wouldn't stop swinging.

I realised the thing opened up when his arm was in the air but he would only do it at the start, so eventually i resorted to a rocket launcher.Can anyone tell me how the hell you stop him flailing his arms around like a complete dumbass or just the proper way to kill him?

The only way he stops is if you're on the high platform you're suppose to fight him on. Either that, or shoot his bulb while you're playing as Sheva and he's chasing after Chris.

Davinfected

I used a rocket launcher on his exposed weakspot on my first batle against him. Yes, it was during the final struggle on the rock after you get past the checkpoint. No, he did not die instantly. It was by that time that I ran up to him in desperation to use the knife, and the restrain command became available.

Top Bottom