• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Poor Novistadors D:

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

Yuparoo, you tear out their eyes and then shove in a lamp to sell it to a guy. (sorry if this is in the wrong place)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemises;44897 said:
Yuparoo, you tear out their eyes and then shove in a lamp to sell it to a guy. (sorry if this is in the wrong place)
Ha! I have no compassion on them. They are the Antlions cousins. :mellow:

D

Deleted member 1428

Who the heck are the antisolons or whatever?

Anyways, I bet when you kill them and they screech I bet they're saying, " No! Don't tear out my eyes!! D:"

Levan

Polkka. lol
Novistadors dissolve when they get killed, right? Maybe their eye wasn't technically a real part of them after all, hence why when they die they drop their eyes. :p

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah but I made this so we can have a laugh about the eyes and novistadors :p.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemises;45012 said:
Who the heck are the antisolons or whatever?
Not antisolons, ant-lions. :p
They are a breed of aliens, enemy in Half-Life 2. They are a real pain in the ass. The novistadors reminds me of them.

D

Deleted member 1428

Oh LOL ok :p.

I killed another Novistador today! He dropped a blue eye! But poor gut cuz his eye got put in a lamp :p.

Hoady

Anyone remember that fresh dead guy in the novistador prison area?It would've been cool if he like turned into a zombie or something lol.What was a fresh looking man doing down there anyway?He certainly wasn't spanish.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;45496 said:
Anyone remember that fresh dead guy in the novistador prison area?It would've been cool if he like turned into a zombie or something lol.What was a fresh looking man doing down there anyway?He certainly wasn't spanish.
Yea he looks a bit out of place.
Maybe Leon was not the first agent trying to rescue Ashley?
Or maybe he's a tourist.

Hoady

I bet it was Luis and he was waiting to pull a prank, but then he realised that leon would've just shot him lol.

Top Bottom