• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Opening To The Original Cut

A_Wesker123

The Original
Okay so i remember seeing a video from the opening to the original version of this game (at least i think it was the original).

It was all live action and showed the STARS members with various actors playing the different members.

Anyways problem is i can't find it now so i was wondering whether any of you could post a link to the vid.

Thanks for any and all help :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Blimey. I'd never even heard of it! Nice find, weskerfan! I'll definitely be checking this video out. ;)

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I've seen it quite some timees though.

The English video is in Black and White.

The Japaneese version is in coloros.
Kason6.jpg

Mitch

Yeah, there are a few differences. Over in America and Europe it was heavily censored; most of the gore was completely cut out, the video was put into black and white and Chris doesn't have a cigarette (nor does he in the ending).

Also, this opening was good for all the wrong reasons. So incredibly cheesy and badly acted, and the special effects were laughable.

It's a shame I could never find the names of the actors so I could do a search on IMDB to see what else they may have done with their acting carreers.

Feng-Hi

Wow Wesker's hairstyle is.....frightening! I have to agree that whilst it was shockingly done I con't think I've laughed this much in a fair while :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
LOLOL I saw this YEARS ago omg..
Its so funny when the dogs are killing him.. An jill starts drinking some juice lol... An Barrys thoughts abot wowing Jill =P

Yeah that video is well good... this was my old siggy haha

Click picture for Resi flash vids...
=P

Dunno if anyones heard of newgroudns before =P

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't know if anyone has not heard of Newgrounds, haha.

I remember when I was young, well- like seven years ago, that was the only site my mom had restricted for some reason. I still don't get it. :p

But yes, I love those movies. He has the first RE CV Flash edition up, but he's not making part two. :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I remmember the day my school blocked that site =( haha I use to get so bored in IT class... He's not making a part two.. hah what a lazy animator!

newgrounds have got loadsa naughty stuff on it lol... but its also got stuff that kids woudl find really funny.. I remmember showing my little cousin some claymation stuff lol... he loved it haha

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I loved his LotR movies too... he actually made a documentary about how he made them, and he had this clip of Alfred from RE CV trying out to be Gollum's voice actor. It was hilarious.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Cant remmember if ive seen it, I might have though but I'm not sure haha, you got the linkage? Ive seen "I am Resident Evil" an its got all the characters in flash saying little quotes.. I think one of em' says "I can fit a grenade launcher in my pants" xD but at the end theres some guy with a funny voice..

Thats all I can think of when you say someones trying to do the golem voice lol sooo I dont think I've seen it xD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha! "ring goes onn, ring goes off"
Yeah Ive seen so many flashes its hard to remmember then all but that was funny xD An it did have the same guy with the voice I was goin on about from Iam resi evil

Linkage

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I know, that one's sooo funny.

Joseph Blanchette does Alfred's voice, and alot of other characters. And he made the movies. He's really brilliant- soo funny. I love the ending of 'I am Resident Evil'- and Wesker's part is cool too.

Top Bottom