• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Number of trophies/achievements gained.

How many trophies/achievements do you have?(story only)

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About a quarter of them

• About half of them

• Data was Corrupted

• Total voters

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
how many trophies or achievements have you gotten in the game so far? all of them? half? none? data got corrupted?
(only story achievements/trophies)

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i have most of them, i need to beat Pro,Vet, and kill 3 enemies with the oil canisters, save Jill, and Get Sheva to like me, then there is the VS trophies, on 360 however, i just need Survivors,Slayers and DE on Pro

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
Jason-Voorhees;75349 said:
i have most of them, i need to beat Pro,Vet, and kill 3 enemies with the oil canisters, save Jill, and Get Sheva to like me, then there is the VS trophies, on 360 however, i just need Survivors,Slayers and DE on Pro

this is just for the trophies/achievements from the story mode only.

sadistic_greyfox

I have all of them, I've actually never bothered playing the Versus mode. It's actually the only game I actually bothered to get a ps3 platinum game for. Professional is hell coming down to the end of the game.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Out of all the story based achievements I have all of them, including, and I don't know if these count, but all the achievements from Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape even though Desperate Escape has glitched pretty much all of them and nobody can see them on my profile.

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
ProtoTypeRaavyn;75443 said:
I love Professional though, That is Pretty much the Only Mode I will play on anyomore.

same here, i only play on pro. unless im helping a friend out on a lower difficulty

Hoady

chrisheva;75496 said:
same here, i only play on pro. unless im helping a friend out on a lower difficulty

ProtoTypeRaavyn;75443 said:
I love Professional though, That is Pretty much the Only Mode I will play on anyomore.

Your more nuts then pistachios.

I have around 500-600 gamer points in this game i think.I can't get alot of them because i don't have the download content but i will never get all the normal points anyway like upgrade all guns?Too much effort.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Hoady;75519 said:
Your more nuts then pistachios.

I have around 500-600 gamer points in this game i think.I can't get alot of them because i don't have the download content but i will never get all the normal points anyway like upgrade all guns?Too much effort.

Awe, If you like the game it's not Effort, you just gain them As you replay the awesomeness. I think I Would make people sick if I showed them My profile.
Let's put it this Way, Went I bought Versus Mode I had point to spare AFTER I "purchased" All the Characters with the Points from playing.

sadistic_greyfox

Professional is fun up to a certain point, I mean for the most part I try for Context melee kills, what annoys me about the mode is when my partner moves away from me without informing and either of us gets struck once. Are you guys playing pro with infinite ammo on?

Top Bottom